Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2009 Mini Cooper Clubman S

Please see the link below for info, this is my wife’s car.

If you find someone to buy it, I’d be interested in paying a brokerage fee.

https://cincinnati.craigslist.org/ct...641186571.html
    Last edited by BADCLOWN; 07-08-2023 at 12:22 PM.
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

That is well-priced these days with the crazy used car market prices!
    GLWS
    325i, 2005, 5MT, Silvergrey, leatherette, Sport package; CDV delete, KONI STR-T & KYB Excel-G, Weisslichts, Stewart H2O pump

328i, 2010, 6MT, Spacegrey, dakota leather, M-sport packages; has a 330 intake but no tune - yet
    http://s900.photobucket.com/user/othibau/media/Junesig.jpg.html][IMG]http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac208/othibau/Junesig.jpg

The same specs as her car were entered into autotrader and only one car is for sale in the US with 50k miles and it’s listed for $12,750. Doubt it’s got the maintenance history ours has.

Plus, like the ad says, we are flexible. But, the way the car market is, it’s listed at that price for a reason.
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Reposting my wife’s car for sale, absolutely 100% selling this go around.

Oil and filter was just changed and it was given a clean bill of health. Needs nothing. Ad updated with some new maintenance and new pictures.

we need to move this, if you or someone wants to make an enticing offer, we are listening/considering anything

GLWS. Did you post the ad in FB Marketplace? I hear good things about it.
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

Yeah, I don’t personally have FB but my wife does and posted it there

Lowered the price to $9750 OBO, $150 to anyone as a finders fee if you find a buyer

Carvana?

Carvana and Carmax (more specifically the later) may be tried out in the next week or so

SOLD for $9100. Headed to MI

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast