Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Quote Originally Posted by johnrando View Post
    The ole Harbor Freight Pittsburg low profile jack works fine at a good price. You have to be wary of HF stuff but that one works. As for stands, no particular recommendation that I know of, just buy good ones that meet the specs (weight of the car) and have a pin for safety.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    I'll check them out, thanks!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by garrettdal View Post
    What low profile jack and jackstands would you recommend? Currently don't have any because I do all work to my car in my bosses' shop, but I'm gonna need some when I get my baby up to university.

I think it's $74.99 for another week?

Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    I think it's $74.99 for another week?

Ordered 'em! Thanks guys!

Ordered 'em! Thanks guys!

Was I correct on the price?

Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Someone once said "every tool from Harbor Freight eventually becomes a hammer." LOL

https://www.harborfreight.com/15-ton...ump-60569.html

Looks like you were right on the price - $74.99 - and considering my 20yr-old Sears jack (which must weigh at least 45lbs) is on its last legs, I may pick one up for that price too.

Did you see somewhere that this price only lasts for a week?

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Was I correct on the price?

Yes you were right on the price, I'll update with some pics when it's shipped!

Quote Originally Posted by cornercarver View Post
    Someone once said "every tool from Harbor Freight eventually becomes a hammer." LOL

Looks like you were right on the price - $74.99 - and considering my 20yr-old Sears jack (which must weigh at least 45lbs) is on its last legs, I may pick one up for that price too.

And no, didn't see that it said that it only lasted a week anywhere, I might have just not been paying attention

Quote Originally Posted by cornercarver View Post

And no, didn't see that it said that it only lasted a week anywhere, I might have just not been paying attention

I thought the HF flyer I recieved said it expired soon. Could be wrong though.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456