Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Great pointers Dane. Washburn made me think about the fact that our cars should be towed on a flat bed only, and not "Dragged" (from the front or the back). Perhaps you should include that in your Words of Wisdom?
    325i, 2005, 5MT, Silvergrey, leatherette, Sport package; CDV delete, KONI STR-T & KYB Excel-G, Weisslichts, Stewart H2O pump

328i, 2010, 6MT, Spacegrey, dakota leather, M-sport packages; has a 330 intake but no tune - yet
    http://s900.photobucket.com/user/othibau/media/Junesig.jpg.html][IMG]http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac208/othibau/Junesig.jpg

Thanks Washy. I fixed my post.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Good stuff fella's. Both added to initial post.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Still dont understand VANOS http://www.beisansystems.com/ ? how do i DIY? and what parts do i need?
    Photobucket

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=595553 anything better than this? and what are pillars? i heard i need to change those too!? and how do i keep maintenance on suspension?
    Photobucket

I will contribute to the original listing.

Your front tow hook mount is best used as a place to mount your front license plate.

does that cover for the tow hook/ring just snap completely off or is it held by hinges?
    2005 AW ZHP Coupe. CW, Alcantara, Leather st. wheel, HK, Xenons, Step, Dinan chip & air box, USASpec, Sprint Booster

The plastic tow hook cover snaps on the right side and is held in by a piece of plastic with a flexible loop on it. Bend plastic loop and pull out tow hook cover. I can dismantle the trim on these cars (sedans for semantics sake) in about 5 minutes....oh the looks I got yesterday when I showed an Alpine White Zhp how to slide his molding right, insert his key, and pull hard to pop the bumper molding free. Obviously a sedan, hence the bumper molding.

Be careful with your tow hook cover. If it isn't affixed properly and you need a tow, you will lose the cover and have to drive around with a primer grey cover until you can get it painted.

Recommend removing the tow hook cover for towing operations and putting it in your tool kit in the trunk where your tow hook goes.

Hankook Ventus V4's 205/55/16 | 16" BMW OE Style 45's | ECSTuning 15mm Spacers | Thule 45050 Crossroad Rack | Thule 870XT Fairing | LLumar 35%/20% Tint
    Custom Vienna Austria Euro Plate | GoMiniGo "No-Holes" License Plate Bracket | Smoked License Plate Cover | Black License Plate Frame | Khoalty LED License Plate Lights

Dane, argue might have been a bad choice of words, it can be adjusted within a safe window to the driver's liking.

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    OK....not really into arguing. Just know thats a pretty safe way to go.

Posted mainly for the new fellas.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast