Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

2nd Times the Charm- Imola ZHP w/ Alcantara

A month ago I pulled the trigger on another Imola ZHP. I owned the exact same spec back in 2017 and I had regret selling it ever since. After selling my E90 M3 a few months ago I knew I wanted another sedan but something more simple. I have a 1M in the garage so for me, I wanted something that was a sedan, quiet, reliable, good on gas, looked good and still had the drivers feel to it. With a kid on the way I figured let's get something that's paid off yet I still want to drive everyday. I posted in the Facebook ZHP group looking specifically for an IR 330i with Alcantara. A member immediately messaged me and of course, it was EXACTLY what I was looking for. It came with a 3" binder with records dating back to 2008. When I say everything has been replaced, I mean everything! The only thing that I had to get over was, it was daily driven in the east coat it's entire life so the paint is not in the best condition. Entire front end could use a respray to alleviate rock chips, then again I forget its 18 years old. If I keep it for a long time, I would entertain doing an entire respray. For now, I was able to paint correct it and bring that Imola back to life. Last weekend I performed a full paint correction. Did a decontamination wash, clay bar, cut the entire car, polished it and then topped it with a layer of Gtechnic CSL. That'll do for now! 1300 miles so far on the car and I am nothing but pleased. Ride height is not practical lol, but I dig the way it looks for now sitting nice on the KW V1's and the Apex Arc 8's.

Specs:
    2005 Imola Red 330i ZHP
    6 Speed
    Alcantara Interior
    Heated Seats
    Sunroof

IMG_9676 by Jordan Lemos, on FlickrIMG_9673 by Jordan Lemos, on Flickr
    IMG_9605 by Jordan Lemos, on Flickr
    IMG_9542 by Jordan Lemos, on Flickr
    IMG_9334 by Jordan Lemos, on Flickr
    IMG_9331 by Jordan Lemos, on Flickr
    IMG_9082 by Jordan Lemos, on Flickr

Old M3 for reference:
    IMG_1924 by Jordan Lemos, on Flickr

Welcome back and congrats ! You may want to consider DrColorChip for the rock chips. I tried and the results are amazing.

http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...754#post555754
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

Quote Originally Posted by fredo View Post
    Welcome back and congrats ! You may want to consider DrColorChip for the rock chips. I tried and the results are amazing.

http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...754#post555754
    Wow, looks great! I might have to try that out. How was the application process? Easy?

Quote Originally Posted by SunDevil_M3 View Post
    Wow, looks great! I might have to try that out. How was the application process? Easy?
    My detail guy did that for me. I believe he got this kit:

https://drcolorchip.com/product/squirt-n-squeegee-kit/
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles