Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Retroit Source ZKW Retrofit wiring

I ended up having a discussion in the classifieds section and and thought I'd share some info here in case it could help anyone. A lot of people have complained about the instructions from the retrofit source. I feel the intructions for fitting the new projectors arent too bad but instructions for wiring are non existent. The kit is going to come with two sets of wires for the projectors- one end has a small socket that fits the projector and the other a larger plug.
    IF you are looking to simply repace your burnt projectors like I was you can disregard the larger plug. All you need are the small sockets that fit the new projectors. Connect these in place of the old BMW sockets and throw the rest away.
    This kit is billed as being specific to the E46 and because of this I wasted a lot of time thinking that the wire sets in the kit were supposed to be used as they came. Quite misleading in my opinion.

you should just ask a mod to move the original thread over to here and change the title.