Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

BMWP 330 front rotors

I just upgraded to CSL rotors in the front so these are for sale.

Got them with my BMWP BBK through ECS. They have maybe 10k on them. Only catch is the front left tended to produce a vibration under braking/when it got heat put into it from braking. My indy mechanic couldn’t fit them on his lathe to check it. Given that status, I’ll let the pair go for $100 + shipping. If you want pictures, shoot me a PM with your cell and I’ll send pics that way.
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    I just upgraded to CSL rotors in the front so these are for sale.

Got them with my BMWP BBK through ECS. They have maybe 10k on them. Only catch is the front left tended to produce a vibration under braking/when it got heat put into it from braking. My indy mechanic couldn’t fit them on his lathe to check it. Given that status, I’ll let the pair go for $100 + shipping. If you want pictures, shoot me a PM with your cell and I’ll send pics that way.
    Pics of the rotors would help my friend . . .

I know, hence the request for cell phone number over PM. Much easier for me to send them via text. Facilitates quicker responses to any questions as well.

May have a taker for them though, will update thread later if it’s confirmed.
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Shop Advance Auto Parts
    SOLD