Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Advice on best options for selling a ZHP sedan?

Hey Mafia Members,

I have a 2005 ZHP Auto Sedan that I will be putting on the market. Had purchased this for my son about 5 years back, he left for college, and it has mostly has just been driven occasionally and for fun since I've owned it. High mileage at 194k, but runs very strong and is in very nice overall condition with Alacantra interior in very good shape.

I'll be posting real pics once I actually get it detailed for sale, but I'm looking for advice on the best sites and options to sell it from the members and more experienced folks here.

It's a CA car, lot's of service records and original window sticker from the previous owner, but since I've owned it have done maintenance such as new water pump, etc. myself.

I realize a high mileage automatic sedan is not at the top of everyone's wish list, but the car still has a lot going for it. Bone stock on the drive train and has not been messed with. Clean title, no accidents, there is a break in the lower bumper from curb damage, that is the most noticeable issue other than a few small door dings.

What advice would you have for me to get a reasonable price, but also get it in front of folks that are really going to enjoy owning it?

Appreciate any help, thank you!

Name:  2005 ZHP.jpg
Views: 3247
Size:  574.0 KB

I would just make sure it’s detailed really well inside and out, fix and small things that don’t cost a ton of money (aesthetics or little bits), and then throw it up on FB marketplace or Craigslist. Idk what the listing fees are for BaT but that would be my only other suggestion for a place to sell it.
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Thanks Badclown. Looking into BaT it looks like a pretty good option assuming they will accept the auction. $99 flat fee for sellers apparently, with buyers paying an additional 5% on the sale price.

Seems more formal / less hassle than Craigslist, etc. I've sold cars on Craigslist but only something that was really at the end of it's life and under $2k, so the stakes were lower. Thanks!

What sells on BaT is Uber amounts of transparency and great photos (and lots of them). Documented history like you have will help the sale too. Good luck, it appears very clean outside for the mileage.
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    What sells on BaT is Uber amounts of transparency and great photos (and lots of them). Documented history like you have will help the sale too. Good luck, it appears very clean outside for the mileage.
    It really is a clean car and has not been abused, but of course when you get up close you will see age, such as the door handles have oxidation and the windshield cowl could be replaced, etc. I'll probably replace the cowl before I list it as it looks ugly right now.

Thanks again

You can also consider Cars & Bids. No fees for sellers.

https://carsandbids.com/search?q=zhp
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

Quote Originally Posted by fredo View Post
    You can also consider Cars & Bids. No fees for sellers.

https://carsandbids.com/search?q=zhp
    Much appreciated Fredo. I was a little bit pessimistic on pricing after looking at some things on Craigslist, etc. but this listing on carsandbids is really encouraging.

https://carsandbids.com/auctions/3vW...330i-zhp-sedan

My car is very similar but with quite a bit higher miles, but if I could get something around $10k I'd be very happy. Lot's of other things match up, CA car, clean carfax, no mods, both keys, original records, etc., so doesn't seem to be out of the question.

Thanks for the tip!

Welcome, sir. Please keep us posted.
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

I sold my ZHP in C&B and was very happy with the process. Would not hesitate to use them again. Cant speak from BAT.