Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

new member, hello

Hello,

I've just joined the forum. My ZHP is my second E46. My first was a 330i sedan. Had that for about 2 years and then upgraded to a 4 door ZHP with Alcantera and a cold weather package.

I bought the ZHP at around 140k miles and must have put 15k on myself. It appears the previously owner didn't take super good care of it as they did some modifications to the headlights and ended up breaking every single plastic piece in their way to do so. However, at least he changed the engine oil! Engine still runs good and isn't even burning oil!

I bought a parts car and replaced as many plastic pieces as I could, re-insulated some of the wires, replaced the windshield, repaired the floppy headrests, traced out a bad amplifier module and replaced it, re-did the headliner, repaired the radio button, suspension bushings, rebuilt the DISA with the G.A.S. mod so I can sleep at night without worrying about that PIN dropping out!, re-hosed the engine with fresh silicone, installed a front license plate holder, waxed the car till I was sore and much more.

I love this car and plan to restore it, keeping this for many years.

There are many differences I've noticed between the ZHP and the 330. Firstly, the suspension is clearly upgraded and factory lowered. This is a big improvement over the already pretty good factory 330 suspension. Other things like the MAF sensor having extra elements inside and more wires going to the ECU.

I love this car

here's a picture: https://ttm.sh/BiS.JPG (uploaded externally due to error with the uploader)

Heads up: I tried to download the pic and McAfee reported it has a virus.
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

Quote Originally Posted by fredo View Post
    Heads up: I tried to download the pic and McAfee reported it has a virus.
    I'm getting the same thing.

@vulpine, Welcome to the forum by the way.

I'm not sure how a jpeg can be a virus, must be some kind of false positive. I use Linux so I don't really have to worry about such things. I wouldn't put too much faith in McAfee though as back when I worked in a repair shop removing any Mcafee software was one of the steps we did to make a computer stop running so poorly. Does it say anything else?

I found this info on the Real Time Scanning tab.

Name:  Capture-1.JPG
Views: 355
Size:  24.5 KB
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

Welcome to the forum! You car share your love for these cars with all of us.
    325i, 2005, 5MT, Silvergrey, leatherette, Sport package; CDV delete, KONI STR-T & KYB Excel-G, Weisslichts, Stewart H2O pump

328i, 2010, 6MT, Spacegrey, dakota leather, M-sport packages; has a 330 intake but no tune - yet
    http://s900.photobucket.com/user/othibau/media/Junesig.jpg.html][IMG]http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac208/othibau/Junesig.jpg