Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    Quote Originally Posted by maxm50 View Post
    Yeah, I talked to this seller the day his posting went up. Nice guy but didn't strike me as totally honest. The hood has clearly been hit between the kidneys (visible in pics), and when I asked him if it had any dents/dings/body damage, he said "no".

Seemed to be in a rush to sell, hence the low price.

There's also SOMETHING weird going on with the rear left quarter panel on that car. If you look at the pics closely you'll see that it's almost like that side had bad bodywork - the wheel flare extends much further up the quarter panel on that side. Super weird. Might just be a trick of the camera, but the reflections don't "kink" they way they should on that panel. It was also visible in a second photo that he sent to me.

Anyway, I got super excited about it but I'd rather pay a few grand more to avoid bodywork / paint work. He said it sold the following day.
    Agreed, rather do mechanical work, than body work any day.

2004 Silver-gray sedan I am starting to prepare for high end sale. Will sell as-is,
    2 owner
    6 speed
    no snow
    needs cosmetics, unmolested
    dbkase gmail
    Thanks

i have what you want but on east coast. 2 owner, no snow, 6 speed silver gray, needs age cosmetics, heated seats, leather
    dbkase gmail

Thanks for the replies, everyone! I just took possession of a ZHP that I bought through Autotrader yesterday. The seller found me via this forum posting. So, a success! It's silver grey on grey leather, fully loaded (cold weather + leather + sunroof). I'm just digging into the typical E46 replacements (DISA, coils, plugs, etc), but after that I hope it'll be well-sorted!

Congrats! Good to hear the search is over. Please post pics when you have chance.
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12