Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

WTB: ZHP Sedan 6-spd

2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    Hi all, I'm looking to buy a ZHP! Here's what i'm looking for. Please let me know if you have one for sale or know of someone who might! Please PM me or email me at maxm50@gmail.com.

BODY STYLE: Sedan only.

TRANSMISSION: 6-spd manual ONLY

COLOR: Anything except black. Red considered but not my favorite. Ideally would love Silver Gray Metallic.

INTERIOR: Anything, leather slightly preferred over cloth/alcantara. Natural Brown leather is my favorite, but I know it's rare...

DESIRED OPTIONS: Heated seats desired desired but not necessary.

LOCATION: I'm on the west coast (CA Bay Area), but I'm willing to travel for the right car if you are willing to be very communicative and share lots of pics/video for a remote purchase.

BUDGET: Up to $20k for the right example, but let's be reasonable about what the car is worth. I'm not a lowballer but I don't want to overpay either. Willing to pay for a well-cared for car. I have funds ready.

Thanks!
    Max
    Last edited by maxm50; 07-28-2023 at 06:08 AM.

Hello, Max. Welcome to the forum and GL with your search.
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

Max, finding lower mileage 6MT sedans are getting harder as the years go by. You can find 6MT sedans if you're willing to put in some work and money to fix issues. It depends on just how far into the rabbit hole you're willing to go. Good luck on your search!

Thanks for the warm welcome! Low mileage is not a requirement. I'd even consider ones approaching 200k if they are well-documented and well-cared-for (or cheap!)

Join the ZHP FB group.
    There are some posted there from time to time.

Edited to say heated seats are "desired" but not required.

https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/...647514547.html

This seems like a steal. If it wasn't on the other side of the country I would buy it just because of the price.

Oh wow that OC car looks tempting af
    Everybody loves Fried Chicken

Quote Originally Posted by Fried_Chicken View Post
    Oh wow that OC car looks tempting af
    As long as clean title, you really can't lose at that price.

Quote Originally Posted by TrKy3 View Post
    As long as clean title, you really can't lose at that price.
    Yeah, I talked to this seller the day his posting went up. Nice guy but didn't strike me as totally honest. The hood has clearly been hit between the kidneys (visible in pics), and when I asked him if it had any dents/dings/body damage, he said "no".

Seemed to be in a rush to sell, hence the low price.

There's also SOMETHING weird going on with the rear left quarter panel on that car. If you look at the pics closely you'll see that it's almost like that side had bad bodywork - the wheel flare extends much further up the quarter panel on that side. Super weird. Might just be a trick of the camera, but the reflections don't "kink" they way they should on that panel. It was also visible in a second photo that he sent to me.

Anyway, I got super excited about it but I'd rather pay a few grand more to avoid bodywork / paint work. He said it sold the following day.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast