Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

WTB: ZHP Coupe, Manual

2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    Hey ZHP Fam,

I have been watching, reading, and listening from the shadows for close to three years now. Always appreciated the intense amount of knowledge everyone has to share on this forum.

I have been saving up for a ZHP ever since I learned about them and now that my wedding is officially paid in full, my soon-to-be spouse has given me the green light and I am "allowed" to buy my own ZHP.

Year(s):2003-2006
    Budget: $10k-$15k (could push higher if it makes sense)
    Desired location of vehicle: I am in coastal NC, but open to pretty much anything east of the Mississippi. Southern kept vehicles are more preferred though
    Desired Mileage: Less than 140k preferred
    Transmission type: manual only
    Desired number of Doors: 2 (I might consider sedans for the right condition and price)
    Desired Color: Alpine White, Jet Black, Silver Gray, Titanium Silver, Mystic Blue, Black Sapphire, Sparkling Graphite Metallic (essentially any except for Imola Red, Oxford Green, or Oxford Green). Emphasis on Alpine White, TiAg, Sparking Graphite Metallic, and Mystic Blue.
    Desired Interior Color: Black or Alcantara, Silver or Black Cube
    Desired Packages: obviously just the ZHP package
    Funds lined up?: absolutely
    Have a car you need to sell first?: no
    Not looking for something that's showroom condition. Some light TLC doesn't scare me away, but prefer something that doesn't require some major work.

A quick story to share: I had already found one a few weeks ago and drove over 200 miles to go get. Once I got into town and got checked into the hotel, the seller started acting shady and wouldn't give me a set time to meet up. Then he said that he never had the title transferred over from the previous seller but had it in hand so he would "try to figure out" how to sign the title over, which then he retracted and said he never got a title in the first place. Obviously this is raising the stolen car red flag. Called the DMV and they didn't have any records for it. Carfax showed it was still registered in the state of Virginia. Not sure what to think of that whole situation but it obviously didn't feel good. When I started pressing the seller more on where he got the car, how he got it, why it was not registered in his name, etc. he went dark and never heard from him again. Ended up driving home disappointed and empty handed.

However, I trust y'all. I am staying positive because I know my future ZHP is somewhere out there and I appreciate y'all helping me finding it.

Let me know if you have any interest in my SGM ZHP Coupe. Have a great weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by dak125 View Post
    Let me know if you have any interest in my SGM ZHP Coupe. Have a great weekend.
    I saw that one in the previous threads. Honestly love it, and checks everything on my wish list but just right outside my price point.

Question for you though, what does SGM mean? Cause I saw on the post from July that the email address said SGM in it as well which I confused for SMG. I was going to ask but didn't want to sound too stupid, but now that you brought it up I might as well ask.

Thanks! I'm open to reasonable offers.

No stupid questions, SGM is the color, Sparkling Graphite Metallic.

Ahhh that makes a lot of sense now. hahaha

I will shoot you an email and we can talk more and ask a few questions.

Welcome, sir. GL with your search. With your budget, you should be able to find a good example.

What a story you have to share. Glad to hear you didn’t buy that car.
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

I have a low mileage coupe if still looking.
    2003 330i ZHP; Imola/Alcantara 6 speed, 2002 330xi ZSP; Blue gray/Black 5 speed

If you're still looking - I'll be listing my 149k mile 6mt coupe shortly. Let me know if you want details ahead of time. Located in Utah.