Ok I found a bunch of filters recently that supposedly fit the Performance Intake and here's the comparisons. I cant tell if the filters have date stamps or just random serial numbers so I cannot be sure what year they were made.Im not sure if more pleats equals better filtering but I counted them anyway.
1) NAPA ProSelect: 98 Pleats. Made in China. No metal reinforcement on the back so very flimsy. Rubber is super soft. Filter medium seemed shorter than the others. This was the cheapest filter I bought.
2) WIX (orange filter): 95 Pleats. Made in China. metal reinforcement on back. Rubber is super soft.
3) WIX (white filter): 83 Pleats. Made in USA. Metal reinforcement on back. Rubber is stiffer than WIX orange.
4) MAHLE: 93 Pleats. Made in China. Metal reinforcement on back. Rubber is equal stiffness to WIX white.
5) Purolater: 62 Pleats. Made in USA. Metal reinforcement on back. rubber is medium stiffness. I was surprised at this one. According to that YouTube video I linked above, the Purolater filtered better than most others, like the WIX. Has much less pleats than the others. Maybe that does not mean much for the performance.

Any questions just ask!