Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

New Member - 35k-Mile 2006 Silver ZHP Coupe (Auto)

Hello fellow Mafia members,

Longtime lurker and been hunting for a silver on black ZHP coupe for way too many years, and after losing out on one on Bring A Trailer back in early 2020 that has tortured and haunted me for years, when it went back up for sale on there in July, I got it!

Tis about as low mileage as you may find, with 35k miles on it and of course, my luck, was on the complete opposite side of the country, so spared no expense and had it shipped from Virginia/DC area to Los Angeles in an enclosed trailer and had it for a few months now.

This will be a bit of a somber intro as well right after joining the forum, I unexpectedly lost my job and suddenly have 4 BMWs (and a clear problem...or great taste) and nowhere to drive to, so I will likely be posting it for sale on here in the coming days.

In the meantime, enjoy a few pictures of it coming off the trailer back in July and then some pics from earlier today after washing and cleaning it up a bit.

Some other details - it's silver on black leather, black cube trim, auto, former owner was a master BMW tech, so is in impeccable mechanical condition. Couple of modifications he made were he put in the euro assortment tray/center console instead of the cupholders, and put a new E46 M3 steering wheel on which he wired up with paddle shifters (never seen that before).

Well, I can't seem to figure out how to add or attach photos as they keep failing, so I'll pop in a link to a google photos folder and put them there for now for your viewing pleasure.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/RC64mZskznrWJpJj6

- Greg

Welcome, Greg. Your car looks sharp, I found the BaT link:

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/20...i-zhp-coupe-7/
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

Welcome!

Welcome. Hope all goes well.

Sent from my SM-F936U1 using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Thanks guys. Yep Fredo - that's her! His pics and photographic skills weren't all that great, though the original auction back in 2020 had better quality photos. What's funny is, I had no business bidding on it but decided okay, I'll go in with a set number/max and will just be robotic and formulaic about it, since I completely froze and freaked out the prior time. $18,500 was my max, wasn't going a penny over. And after talking to the seller, that may have been his reserve or close to it, cause he actually thought it might be rigged or something. I nearly had a heart attack during that auction and watching the clock tick down. Probably not good for my health.

Alas, I've only had it for about 5 months and it's really grown on me, so may be really hard to let it go. I did take some detailed interior shots this morning though, so I may list it for sale on here later tonight or tomorrow. I can at least take solace in it being a bucket list car I've been chasing since 2015 and can say I finally enjoyed and got to own one, commuting in it a bit and plowing up and down PCH along the CA coast. And that maybe it'll be happier and used a bit more on the west coast in the end? Besides, like several people on here, I can always get another one (maybe even a manual). What's funny too is I seem to drive it quicker around town and it feels much peppier and quicker off the line than my E90 M3 (which hopefully I don't have to sell, too).

I'm now at a whopping 35,476 miles.

Nice intro, too bad you are going to let it go!
    Hope you enjoy the forum as much as we do!
    325i, 2005, 5MT, Silvergrey, leatherette, Sport package; CDV delete, KONI STR-T & KYB Excel-G, Weisslichts, Stewart H2O pump

328i, 2010, 6MT, Spacegrey, dakota leather, M-sport packages; has a 330 intake but no tune - yet
    http://s900.photobucket.com/user/othibau/media/Junesig.jpg.html][IMG]http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac208/othibau/Junesig.jpg

For Sale?

Beautiful car Greg, I just joined the forum this morning so I could search for a car like yours. I am sure I am late to the game, has it already sold? I really hope to find a 6-speed however yours looks immaculate. Mike