Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

For Sale: 35k-Mile 2006 Titanium Silver on Black ZHP Coupe (Auto) - $17,500

2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    Hi everyone,

I am selling my 2006 titanium silver on black leather ZHP automatic coupe with black cube trim with only 35,476 miles on it. I've only had the car for about 5 months now after buying it in early July on Bring a Trailer, as I recently lost my job and have 4 BMWs, some of which I need to sell. I'd rather this car go to a good home and fellow enthusiast/forum member, so I'm putting it up for sale here first before potentially putting it up on Bring a Trailer or Cars and Bids later this end of the month. Consider this a preview sale?

The car is in excellent condition, and luckily, the prior owner was a master BMW tech, with several ZHPs, who luckily completely overserviced everything, so the car is in impeccable mechanical condition, runs perfectly, and needs nothing. He had made a few modifications to it as he put in the euro assortment tray/center console instead of the cupholders (see pics), installed an aux jack in the center console under the armrest, and installed a new E46 M3 steering wheel on which he wired up with paddle shifters (never seen that before).

The car is located in Los Angeles after I had it shipped out via an enclosed trailer from the east coast where it'd spent its entire life in the DC/Virginia area prior. Clean carfax, 2 keys, and clean CA title in hand, no lienholders or money owed. It was sold twice on Bring a Trailer in the last 3 years (I begrudgingly froze at the end and didn't win first time), so I'll include links to those listings as well which have a ton of pictures and recent videos, and will include a link to an album of exterior/interior photos I took the other day as well. I will update this as well shortly with some other documentation/receipts the prior owner gave me when I purchased the car.

Link to photo album (can't seem to include/attach pics):
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/RC64mZskznrWJpJj6

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Price: $17,500 firm.
    E-mail: gregruben@gmail.com

VIN: WBABD53496PL17653
    Year: 2006
    Make: BMW
    Model: 330ci ZHP
    Mileage: 35,476 (will only slightly go up a few here or there)
    Transmission type: Automatic
    Body Type: Coupe
    Color: Titanium Silver on Black Leather with Black Cube Trim
    Packages: Not sure, has Harman Kardon, but no heated seats and no lumbar support (learned/realized these after the fact)

Links to Prior BAT Listings:
    July 2023 - https://bringatrailer.com/listing/20...i-zhp-coupe-7/
    February 2020 - https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2006-bmw-330-23/
    Last edited by gregthegr8; 11-19-2023 at 02:08 PM.

I've updated the photo gallery with some of the service records/work done by the prior owner along with a receipt for some PDR work when he got it a couple years ago and have now listed it on cargurus as well. I'll provide a link to below for your or anyone's convenience. Thanks everyone.

https://cargur.us/_XrZH

Price reduced to $17,500 and I've uploaded the clean carfax to the image gallery as well. Will probably still keep it for sale privately til the end of the month and then may put up on an auction site if not sold by then.

Update - sale pending to fellow mafia member.