Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

VANOS kit recommendation

Gents,

Ok, DISA rebuild done and now onto the VANOS. I'll need to get some help checking to see if I have the rattle, but I'm going to make sure whatever I buy includes the part that addresses rattles since I'm opening it up anyways.

Seems to me after some research that Beisan has the most positive comments about their rebuild products (they seem to not have a kit, but buy parts a la carte), but does anyone have thoughts about the Turner kit?

Beisan:

Turner:

Seems Turner's kit is a lot less for the same parts, so I'm wondering if there's a difference in quality/experience of their parts they're selling in this kit.

Also, valve cover gasket was done at 74K. I don't believe this can be or should be reused, right? The VANOS oil line hasn't been replaced by the PO either. Any other parts to purchase along with the VANOS repair?

Bob

Don't know the others, many of us (including me) went with Besian, as you use your own. Dr. Vanos I hear is good but you get someone elses. Have not heard much about Turners.

Sent from my SM-F936U1 using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

I actually went with Dr Vanos and it’s been great so far! The unit looks brand new. I think they may even clean and paint them.
    Absolutely enjoying the untapped powaa

2004 Titansilber Metallic BMW 330i ZHP

I rebuilt my VANOS on my first ZHP when I was at Dane's house during the 2012 Reunion meet. I used the Beisan VANOS rebuild and anti rattle kit with the help from Kyle as this was my first time taking the VANOS apart. This is something I plan to do with my current ZHP sometime during the 2024 car season as I have a spare ZHP VANOS sitting in my garage

Autozone.com
    Thanks for all the replies, gents!