Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

In general BMW enthusiast news……..

Drew Leslie, Adam LZ, Larry Chen, and the EAG general manager of 10 years have all struck a deal with the Keller family and taken over ownership of Enthusiast Auto Group.

Kinda wild news, hopefully they can rectify the bad reputation that EAG has developed the last year or two. I’d love to see some lowered prices on their cars too haha (wishful thinking)
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Ugh Adam LZ. Not his biggest fan but let's hope this is good news.

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Quote Originally Posted by Vas View Post
    Ugh Adam LZ. Not his biggest fan but let's hope this is good news.
    He does race/screw around with a lot of BMWs plus there’s the whole Drew Leslie stores all his cars at the LZ compound thing so it doesn’t surprise me he approached the guy
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover