Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

For Sale: PIRELLI Pzero Nero Tires 225/40/18 CHEAP!

I am gearing up my car for another heavy east coast winter and I need to get rid of the Summer tires.

New these tires go for $161/ea at TireRack.com

They have plenty of thread, I'd say over 85% left. I will be posting pics as soon as I get them off the car Tuesday. They have no more than 8000 miles on them.
    They have performed great for me, but there is no point keeping them since I am buying All-Seasons...

Asking $100/ea + Shipping OBO Depending on where you Live, it would run anywhere from $25(East Coast)-$50(West Coast) for both.

So what will you roll in, in the spring?
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Continental ExtremeContact DWS. I've used them year-round before and I am very happy with the overall performance. I think its one of the best tires out there. Honestly, If you've never heard of them/used them, I would consider them!

I am going to get them as replacements for the factory rubber...However, as I have a beater for THIS winter, I am hoping i can get through with minimal use of the BMW with its current tires (OEM summers) when there's no snow/ice ... i feel like i should get some more miles out of those summer tires, and then NEXT fall, get the Conti DWS ...

and sometimes i think i should get them NOW....
    2005 AW ZHP Coupe. CW, Alcantara, Leather st. wheel, HK, Xenons, Step, Dinan chip & air box, USASpec, Sprint Booster

Quote Originally Posted by Washburn View Post
    I am going to get them as replacements for the factory rubber...However, as I have a beater for THIS winter, I am hoping i can get through with minimal use of the BMW with its current tires (OEM summers) when there's no snow/ice ... i feel like i should get some more miles out of those summer tires, and then NEXT fall, get the Conti DWS ...

and sometimes i think i should get them NOW....

Whenever you decide to get them you won't be sorry

They (the DWS) aren't known for their dry performance or steering feel, I guess it depends whether or not you care.

I have been quite happy with them in the past so I feel good about getting them now. I don't track my car, and If I did I would be using a combo of 17" wheels/Extreme Perf tires so either way, I'll be good.

Anyways, Bump for those who might want to actually buy these

BUMP!!

Haha. I got a kick out of your bump. Not a lot of activity in this particular FS forum, so your thread was close to the top. Thanks for the laugh.

Hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving.

Shop Advance Auto Parts
    lol I didn't even check. I went around bumping all of them in here, e46fanatics, bimmerforums, bimmerfest and so on....Sorry!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast