Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

WTB: Imola Red Hood for a '04 Sedan

A few weeks ago, an idiot driver backed into my '04 ZHP sedan while it was parked. Their back bumper just cleared mine, so the hood took the brunt of the hit. Their insurance adjuster totaled the car. It has high miles, lots of minor hail damage and peeling clearcoat. I kept the car and got a check for more than I paid for it. Would prefer installing a used hood w/factory paint. Car is perfectly drivable, and I have other BMW's to drive, so this is not urgent. Located in Indiana, and willing to drive a significant distance for an Imola hood.

2006 330ci ZHP - Silbergrau Metallic / Stoff Laser/Anthrazit / Alu Black Cube trim / Adaptive Xenon headlights / HK hi-fi system / heated front seats

hello John

oh yeah. I have used car-part.com for years. It's surprising that a lot of people I encounter have never heard of it.

Currently, I can get a hood in any color - except Imola Red - locally. Probly 20 hoods within 150 miles of Indy. I can wait for a red one.

Shop Advance Auto Parts
    Quote Originally Posted by prairieman View Post
    hello John

oh yeah. I have used car-part.com for years. It's surprising that a lot of people I encounter have never heard of it.

Currently, I can get a hood in any color - except Imola Red - locally. Probly 20 hoods within 150 miles of Indy. I can wait for a red one.
    I've used Car-Part.com for years! ++++ It's my go to source for used parts for ALL my rides
    Pete