Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Selling my 2004 ZHP CONVERTIBLE

2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    Hi guys! Up for sale is my 2004 six speed manual transmission ZHP that was originally an automatic. 2nd owner. Cleanest black you’ll ever seen. I bought it from my friend just before covid and it has been meticulously maintained and cared for by both of us. He is the bigger ZHP enthusiast than I am but nonetheless it’s an incredible car. Black on black on black with black cube trim. Never been in a wreck, never slept outside. 169,355 miles, which I drove about 9000 of. All original. No aftermarket add-ons except for a E46 330i/xi Shark injector from Turner motor sports which takes about 10 minutes to uninstall/install. Engine purrs, starts right up. Just replaced convertible top motor and it works perfectly as well as all electrical.
    Two small dings from car door on passenger side from my son. As with most of these convertibles from these years, it has the “batwings” on both sides in the back. I don’t notice them and haven’t fixed them. Kit on Amazon sells for $35. Additionally the top has a very small air leak in the front right hand corner that you can hear when you hit about 40 miles an hour. Started about 6 months ago. Needs adjusting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Rymac View Post
    Hi guys! Up for sale is my 2004 six speed manual transmission ZHP that was originally an automatic. 2nd owner. Cleanest black you’ll ever seen. I bought it from my friend just before covid and it has been meticulously maintained and cared for by both of us. He is the bigger ZHP enthusiast than I am but nonetheless it’s an incredible car. Black on black on black with black cube trim. Never been in a wreck, never slept outside. 169,355 miles, which I drove about 9000 of. All original. No aftermarket add-ons except for a E46 330i/xi Shark injector from Turner motor sports which takes about 10 minutes to uninstall/install. Engine purrs, starts right up. Just replaced convertible top motor and it works perfectly as well as all electrical.
    Two small dings from car door on passenger side from my son. As with most of these convertibles from these years, it has the “batwings” on both sides in the back. I don’t notice them and haven’t fixed them. Kit on Amazon sells for $35. Additionally the top has a very small air leak in the front right hand corner that you can hear when you hit about 40 miles an hour. Started about 6 months ago. Needs adjusting.

Nice.

Think you left out a price.
    2003 330i ZHP; Imola/Alcantara 6 speed, 2002 330xi ZSP; Blue gray/Black 5 speed

Shoot!! Asking $10,500

Did you mention a location ? I see California plates

Mileage and time since the manual swap? Did you do the swap personally?