Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ZHP with SMG

ZHP with SMG

This was an option on the 330Ci and 330i correct? It was never standard equipment, but could be ordered with it?

My Project Thread
    Register Your ZHP | CoolantSnitch

2005 ZHP 6MT Mods: AFE Intake, Carbon Fiber Hood w/ M3 Bulge, Meyle HD FCAB's, Zionsville T-Stat @ 88°C, Stewart WP, BMW Perf. Rotors F+R, Oil Temp & Press. Gauges, Alcantara Wheel w/ CF Trim, Alum. Pedals + E-Brake, Black Kidney's, Aux Input, Beltronics RX-75 Pro Radar Detector, Beisan Seals + Rattle Kit, Armrest Delete, Schroth Harness, StopTech Pads, SSR Comp-H's

You can do the swap. Out of all of the things that I "WANT" to do to my car, this is one thing that I am DYING TO DO!!! When I had my E46 M3, I freakin LOVED my SMG. LOVED IT, LOVED IT, LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!! Say what you will about 6MT and how awesome it is, SMG still is my favorite of the two.

I really have no idea what I am doing

Im confused, is it a unicorn... only came on clubsports (canadian?) or can only be done if swapped it.

The reason I am asking is because I just found your identical car(MasterC17) but with an SMG Transmission.

Is it a ZHP??

2004 BMW 330Ci w/SMG

Quote Originally Posted by M3TA5IN View Post
    Im confused, is it a unicorn... only came on clubsports (canadian?) or can only be done if swapped it.

The reason I am asking is because I just found your identical car(MasterC17) but with an SMG Transmission.
    Can only be done if you do the swap. BMW did not allow customers to order the ZHP with SMG.

Is it a ZHP??
    And that is not a ZHP.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus-SanDiego View Post
    And that is not a ZHP.
    Mmmk, thats what I thought after I started looking at it.

Yeah. Lots of giveaways. No red needles on instrument cluster. No M-tech II body kit. No cube trim in the interior. Redline at 6500 instead of 6800. Split spoke steering wheel. Etc., etc.

While you were away, I posted this on the site. I refer to it about once a day:

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) About the BMW E46 330 ZHP Performance Package Option

Is it a ZHP??

2004 BMW 330Ci w/SMG
    That's odd, that car has a normal automatic brake pedal. SMG cars have the brake pedal from a manual car that is smaller....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast