Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    I've got a dead mosquito in my rear stop light on top. pissing me off.

Quote Originally Posted by Kudos View Post
    I've got a dead mosquito in my rear stop light on top. pissing me off.
    I have a lil spider. I am not pissed though. I kind of like it. Constant reminder that I am on top of the food chain.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

I am still trying to figure out how to get that yellow jacket out of my back window. It is on the passenger side in the last vent. I have to have a spotter and I have tryed to move it with a bamboo skewer and then attack it with a vacuum without success. It's a paradox.

Quote Originally Posted by Murphy View Post
    I am still trying to figure out how to get that yellow jacket out of my back window. It is on the passenger side in the last vent. I have to have a spotter and I have tryed to move it with a bamboo skewer and then attack it with a vacuum without success. It's a paradox.

Droid + Tapatalk = FTW!
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by Kudos View Post
    What bugs me is that my center trim above my Radio is not perfectly flush with the radio itself or the dashboard. It just sticks out and there's like no way to fix it, as nothing is broken. Anyone else?

Got a leak somewhere in the trunk from that same tail light that lets water into the cover when it rains hard. surprising nothing was there when it snowed hard.
    I have these same problems an it bugs the crap out of me

Vanos klappern!

Euro Delivery 2006.

Not much, other than a couple of sqeaks (passenger seat) and rattles (center dash) inside the cabin when driving thats kind of annoying. However the subframe issues seems pretty serious. . .
    BMW 330i / Silbergrau / Zhp / 6 spd manual

I'm with Keith on this one. I love the car, it loves me back. Sometimes it doesn't treat me well, but it doesn't piss me off. Would LOVE better AM reception, definitely going to try the EURO-USA check... thanks for that tip! John
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456