Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus-SanDiego View Post
    And so does the Pegasus. Keith has one.

iPad. Tapatalk. Bi-winning.
    Darn right.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Dont have anything to add about the options but will share something that might help some who get confused or mislead about options.

If you look at your build/option sheet and notice several things that are standard on the ZHP or any US spec E46 for that matter, while they might be considered options to BMW, BMW North America orders and specs the cars being imported to the US. So they might spec nearly all US spec E46's to have sunroofs, climate control, leather seats etc even though they are options it is nearly impossible to find cars without some of the US spec'ed options.

Then years later it creates confusion when a car comes up with a rare cloth interior or non sunroof etc and people think that was a option! A good example was the original 95 M3, the standard interior was cloth and alcantara instead of leather. Very rare but also very cool and desirable imo vs the leather. If one wanted a M3 without a sunroof, it had to be ordered (I had 2). I would love to see the number of non leather ZHP's that were sold. We looked for sometime to find a alcantara interior instead of leather but just didnt find any convertibles without leather .

I agree with 95m3ltw. When my wife and I ordered our '04 Volvo XC-90 through OSD we were given a substantial amount of leeway (but would have been no different on a normal order). No matter what was considered "standard" on that particular trim level, or "included" in a package, could be custom deleted or added for the greater extent. I will caveat that with, certain deviations were considered risky in the event the dealer ended up with the car, and the dealer insisted on a LARGE upfront sum to discourage flaky buyers. For example, my wife and I had been in a Volvo in Europe with a combo leatherette/cloth seating and liked it for various reasons. When we want to get it on the XC-90, the dealer said it was possible except they would require something like a 30% deposit on the car at order time. So I am sure deviation in configuration is not impossible with ZHP's that were customer ordered, vice the majority that were pre-configured.
    2004 330i ZHP ESS TS2 supercharged
    Silver Grey/Black leather, Xenons, factory Nav, 19" VMR V710 & 18" ZHP wheels for summer, Turner Motorsports rear sub-frame kit

ZPP not offered on 2004 ZHP

Quote Originally Posted by MrMaico View Post
    ZPP Premium Package (adjustable lumber, auto-dim mirror). According to the wiki it wasn't available on 03 ZHPs and I've noticed quite a few of the 04's don't have it either for some reason. Maybe it was a mid-year 04 change to offer ZPP on the ZHP? My 04/04 doesn't have it. Wish I had the lumbar but glad I don't have the troublesome auto-dim mirror.

Barry
    I had to dig for this, info taken from 2004 3 series sedan brochure. It is available in 2005
    2004 Premium Packages17 325i 325xi 330i 330xi
    8-way power front seats with 2-way manual headrests; 3-driver memory
    for exterior mirror and seat positions; automatic tilt-down of passenger’s ◆ ◆ a a
    side-view mirror when vehicle is shifted into reverse gear
    4-function on-board computer ◆ ◆ a a
    Automatic-dimming inside rear-view mirror ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆
    2-way power glass moonroof with “one-touch” operation,
    sliding interior sunshade, and wind deflector ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆
    Myrtle wood trim ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆
    BMWAssist ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆
    Montana leather upholstery ◆ ◆
    4-way power lumbar support for front seats

17 Not available with 330i Performance Package.

Dinan; Hign Flow Intake System, & Strut Tower Brace
    Turner Motorsports; Underdrive Power Pulleys
    Koni Sport, Bridgestone; Potenza RE-11, Coby Wheel
    Stewart High Performance Water Pump
    Hawk High Performance Street 5.0 Brake Pads
    Brembo Rotor

The purposeful face of a formidable athlete:

The spine-tingling 330i Performance Package.

Purchased CPO on 12/23/2006 with 28,090 miles

Smoker's package was an option. My PO ordered it (though he never smoked in the car). As a result, I have an AC adapter for my Valentine.
    So if you don't have smoker's option, what's in there? Mine has an ashtray and a plug in the hole for the cigg lighter...

I retro fitted the auto dim mirror and home link... auto dim was a PITA using the factory harness to the fuse box. Afterwards I heard there is a much easier way to do it
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    So if you don't have smoker's option, what's in there? Mine has an ashtray and a plug in the hole for the cigg lighter...

I retro fitted the auto dim mirror and home link... auto dim was a PITA using the factory harness to the fuse box. Afterwards I heard there is a much easier way to do it
    Not sure what's in there. Never checked.

To anyone without the smoker's package: what's in there if there isn't an ashtray and lighter hole?

Quote Originally Posted by 3ZHPGUY View Post
    I had to dig for this, info taken from 2004 3 series sedan brochure. It is available in 2005
    2004 Premium Packages17 325i 325xi 330i 330xi
    8-way power front seats with 2-way manual headrests; 3-driver memory
    for exterior mirror and seat positions; automatic tilt-down of passenger’s ◆ ◆ a a
    side-view mirror when vehicle is shifted into reverse gear
    4-function on-board computer ◆ ◆ a a
    Automatic-dimming inside rear-view mirror ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆
    2-way power glass moonroof with “one-touch” operation,
    sliding interior sunshade, and wind deflector ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆
    Myrtle wood trim ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆
    BMWAssist ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆
    Montana leather upholstery ◆ ◆
    4-way power lumbar support for front seats

17 Not available with 330i Performance Package.
    How many of us have the power rear sunshade?
    Seems rare...even if it is pretty useless since the tint on my car is pretty dark.

06 330Ci ZHP, 6mt, nav, silver cube, alcantara
    04 330Ci ZHP, 6mt, nav, black cube, leather

I've only seen one and it was retrofitted (I think). I like it!

Thumbs, iPhone, Tapatalk.

Not sure what's in there. Never checked.

To anyone without the smoker's package: what's in there if there isn't an ashtray and lighter hole?
    Smoker's package is a world wide option though standard on all US market cars. That is the only way to get 12v outlets.

Other options available were: rear tumble down rear seats, xenons, 6 CD changer, and Sirius tuner

Rear park distance control seems to be a rare option. Love it on mine.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP 6MT. Built 11-19-04. Bought 4-2012.
    Stock: Nav, leather, PDC, Xenon
    Added by me: OEM Alarm, OEM heated seats, OEM aux kit, OEM Bluetooth, intravee, M3 strut brace, BMW Performance Intake, Nappa leather arm rest, updated LCM (triple blink, euro hazards, trifecta lighting, 3 stage brakes), temp gauge

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast