Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Just for reference, I've been running Red Line D4ATF in my 6spd for about 5k now and I am happy with the way it is performing. Smoother and less notchy than the OEM fluid but still retained that "mechanical" feel that I love.

Once I hit 70k (at 60k now) I will be trying out either the Royal Purple or the Red Line MTL to switch things up a bit.

03 TiAg 330i ZHP
    -Alex

spencers Guest
    I am loving redline MTL.

I have no technical specs to discuss performance of what I just put in, but I noticed a much improved feel over stock going with some fresh RP synchromax FWIW

Had some RP synchromax put in when I got the oil changed. The indie tried to talk me out of it with the BMW has lifetime fluid meme. I told him that I knew what I wanted, and he went ahead and did the fluid change. Noticeable difference when shifting after just starting the car. Before it sometimes felt like there was some kind of resistance when I was shifting into second, and now I do not have the problem.

Now if I could only have convinced the mechanic to remove the CDV. He did not think it was a good idea to remove parts, and I had used up every bit of goodwill for the transmission fluid change.

Just diy the cdv....

Droid + Tapatalk = FTW!
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

No jackstands, no jack, and no place I would feel safe working underneath the car. Having an apartment sucks. Hope to be in a rental house by the end of summer.

Copy GH.

Droid + Tapatalk = FTW!
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

I have a shelf full of this Royal Purple Synchromax stuff at my shop, I really don't want it...I should bring it to the meet and give it to you guys.
    http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6136/5934684585_efb25fa4b8_m.jpg
    My garage: 08' Alpine White 135i Coupe putting out 405 wHP to BOTH rear wheels. 05' LeMans Blue X5 4.8is that I like to call Truckmeat. Socketheads 05' Dinan tuned ZHP, and a few Hondas to keep it real.

Dibs!
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Quote Originally Posted by kpro View Post
    I have a shelf full of this Royal Purple Synchromax stuff at my shop, I really don't want it...I should bring it to the meet and give it to you guys.
    Aw, man! Reason #331 I wish I was going!

Tapatalk on Jailbroken iOS: dhu eet!

Travis | ’04 ZHP sedan 6MT | WeĭssLĭcht AEs | BMW clears | Plasti-Dipped grilles | BMW Perf. intake | TMS Power Pulleys | DIY aux-in | !CDV
    Sprint Booster w/Sport button | Mich PS AS4 (245 sq) | M3 front sway | Z4M LCABs | Beisan VANOS rebuild | GAS DISA rebuild | BMW diag. PC

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast