Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

How fast will a ZHP go?

What is the top speed you have attained driving your ZHP?

I know this sounds a little bit like Kindergarten-type question, but how fast will a non-modified ZHP go? I realize the wiki and FAQ pages say 155 mph, but has anyone really gone that fast on or off track?

I live in an area with a lot of hills and curves, so there are few places to really wind it up to top speed. Fastest so far for me was 127 mph.

I've never jumped on my ZHP. Fastest I've had it is 100 MPH. It has a 155 MPH limiter but I imagine you'd only see that speed if no one was around for miles -- and you had an open road to climb to that speed.

The fastest I've been is 110 MPH and I felt like a complete ass after I pulled that off.

Its limited to 155 but with aftermarket software that removes the limiter, I believe some people have seen the lower 160's on a GPS.

DROID2>YourPhone

03 TiAg 330i ZHP
    -Alex

An indicated 125 with plenty more in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    - Marc

Been to 130 on i5 to avoid cow smell, and as stated before, felt like an ass afters and went back down to my usual cruise speed on i5.

Droid + Tapatalk = FTW!
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

70. Any more than that would be exceeding the posted speed limit.

I'm not really sure how fast I've gone in this car. I opened it up a bit on I-29 in North Dakota where you can see ahead for miiiiiiles. I'm pretty sure it was at least 130. Anything higher than that and I'm chicken on the street. Just too risky. Unfortunately, top speed at the tracks around here for these cars is only 110.

125+, did it both Mid-Ohio & Nelson Ledges. The back straight @ Mid-Ohio is approximately 3,000 foot long (.56 miles). The track makes a 90 deg. right from there and if you miss you land in the sand/gravel trap known as "China Beach" When a sand trap has a name , you know it's bad! I really wanted to know exactly how fast I was going but, never had the guts to take my eyes off the track. I've done the 1/4 @ 97mph red-line in third, on the back straight I was well in to 4th before I saw the brake markers.

Dinan; Hign Flow Intake System, & Strut Tower Brace
    Turner Motorsports; Underdrive Power Pulleys
    Koni Sport, Bridgestone; Potenza RE-11, Coby Wheel
    Stewart High Performance Water Pump
    Hawk High Performance Street 5.0 Brake Pads
    Brembo Rotor

The purposeful face of a formidable athlete:

The spine-tingling 330i Performance Package.

Purchased CPO on 12/23/2006 with 28,090 miles

I've done 135 at BIR, but that certainly wasn't top speed.

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying
    130 in mine, while a buddy in a 977 Porsche and I played in the long and windy roads and hills outside of PHX

I really have no idea what I am doing

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast