Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnmadd View Post
    There is a nice strip of road near though, we could do a fast and furious type thing with peeps on both ends of the road doing a traffic/cop watch ;-)
    ^Also Its pretty secluded.
    No
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

There is a nice strip of road near though, we could do a fast and furious type thing with peeps on both ends of the road doing a traffic/cop watch ;-)
    And the ZHP Mafia meet would be the last annual event.

I was on my way back from Bar Harbor last summer, late on a Sunday afternoon in August... I found some nice long straight sections of Rte. 95 and was cruising, comfortably at 100 - 115 for several minutes at a time, and stretching to 125-130 at times. Plenty of left in the car, and very composed at that speed... I only saw a couple of 18-wheelers, the road was nearly deserted. Of note, the pavement was also in exceptional shape. No cracks, repairs, or anything of any kind. Makes for really nice driving at high velocity. The north and south bound lanes are separated by about 50 yards of tall and dense forest, you can't even see the cars going in the other direction. The only thing I was worried about was a moose wandering out onto the road... I then took it down to about 75 and kept it there.

BMW Perf. Gloss Kidneys | UUC DSSR | B&M SSK | 35% tint | AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses | Tri-Color Coby Wheel | Aux Input

Had the ZHP up to 161.4 gps confirmed somewhere in "Mexico" on a straight and empty road at about 1:30am. I think I was pretty much drag limited at that point. Car felt smooth though, but no point in doing that again, cause I have already done it.

Ebay headers | 3.38 diff | 2.5" cat-less exhaust | K&N intake | AA stage 1 software | UUC stage 1 light flywheel and clutch | UUC Evo 3 ssk | Driver Mod |

I went past '13' in my Dinan-delimited 325i; it was scary-stable and composed.

In the ZHP, I've been careful not to do silly things that could cost me my license, but my three-year-old daughter and I still like to take cloverleafs and diminishing-radius turns at (theoretically-legal) speeds that would give less-agile cars pause...

Quote Originally Posted by CERF04ZHP View Post
    I was on my way back from Bar Harbor last summer, late on a Sunday afternoon in August... I found some nice long straight sections of Rte. 95 and was cruising, comfortably at 100 - 115 for several minutes at a time, and stretching to 125-130 at times. Plenty of left in the car, and very composed at that speed... I only saw a couple of 18-wheelers, the road was nearly deserted. Of note, the pavement was also in exceptional shape. No cracks, repairs, or anything of any kind. Makes for really nice driving at high velocity. The north and south bound lanes are separated by about 50 yards of tall and dense forest, you can't even see the cars going in the other direction. The only thing I was worried about was a moose wandering out onto the road... I then took it down to about 75 and kept it there.
    Made that same run on my motorcycle. Only place outside of Canada that I've cruised at 100+. We didn't see more than a handful of cars over a 40 minute run.

I was having the same nervous thoughts about moose, though.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Quote Originally Posted by kayger12 View Post
    Made that same run on my motorcycle. Only place outside of Canada that I've cruised at 100+. We didn't see more than a handful of cars over a 40 minute run.

I was having the same nervous thoughts about moose, though.
    ;-)

BMW Perf. Gloss Kidneys | UUC DSSR | B&M SSK | 35% tint | AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses | Tri-Color Coby Wheel | Aux Input

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    No
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus-SanDiego View Post
    And the ZHP Mafia meet would be the last annual event.
    No fast and furious?

No fast and furious?

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying
    No fast and furious?
    Only furious.............

............drinking.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast