Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Youngest member of the ZHP Mafia

Hello all,
    I finally got around to snapping some quick cell phone pics of the ZHP and figured it would be the perfect time to introduce myself

I've been working my ass off since I was 12 years old and saved up every single penny to buy my first car. While my friends were out blowing their money on video games, eating out, and other useless things I put all my income in a savings account. It grew significantly and before I knew it, it was time to buy my first car.

I've been very interested in BMW's since I was young and grew a huge interest in E46's. Ever since learning about the ZHP, I've been intrigued by it. The looks, performance, and presence just oozed awesomeness.

After nonstop searching for months on end, I found the perfect car for me. It was a 2003 ZHP Sedan 6spd with 56k. The color combo (TiAg on grey leather) was not ideal (i was really hoping for AW, Imola, or Mystic Blue) but the price was too good to pass up. Back in september when I was looking for a ZHP, a 6spd with 56k would go for no less than 18k. The seller only wanted 11.5k!! I hopped on the deal so quick and before I knew it, I had just picked up my dream car for 6.5k less than what its worth.

She has 57,200 miles as of today and I've loved every mile of it.

So far my mod list includes: Matte black grills, LED interior kit, OEM Aux input, full set of 16" ASA wheels with Bridgestone Blizzak RE01's (included with sale), Nankang Sport NS2 tires (brand new, included with sale)

Future MODS/Plans: front/rear bumper respray, OEM BiXenons, DEPO clears all around, refinish the 135m's, M3 Tri-Stitch Wheel, full paint correction detail, H&R sport cup kit, drilled rotors with cool carbon pads

Anyway, heres some quick pics I snapped this weekend. I'll take some more this upcoming week.

Hope a didn't bore you too much!

03 TiAg 330i ZHP
    -Alex

Very nice looking whip. Welcome to the family...
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Great car. Great story.

adb, your signature picture is not working. Something about a violation at ImageShack.

Welcome to the mob! The car looks great!

I was like you and save money since I was around 11 or 12. Bought the ZHP about a year and a half after my Audi. Have had the ZHP about 2.5 years now and love it!!!

My plates were gonna be "WRKD4IT" but ehh haha

Anyway welcome again

Good for you adb. Welcome!

Nice! As a little thing I'd take the .com off of the E46fanatics sticker, it looks cleaner.

You never actually told us your age. Give it up.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Glad you found one! I think it was your dad who contacted me frequently regarding your search. Great to see it all worked out.

Quote Originally Posted by zhpnsnv View Post
    Glad you found one! I think it was your dad who contacted me frequently regarding your search. Great to see it all worked out.
    Very cool that you helped out here. Keep this up and you'll move up quickly in the ranks.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast