Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Washburn View Post
    welcome, sir! let your story be an example to the youth of today, who waste money and/or are born filthy rich, who never work for what they own and get everything gifted from their parents.
    It feels great to own something you worked hard for, I know.

your car looks great! Nice to have you here.
    - Derek

Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

LOL @ "He Mad" thing! I knew someone might be offended.
    Last edited by Washburn; 11-25-2010 at 09:47 AM.
    2005 AW ZHP Coupe. CW, Alcantara, Leather st. wheel, HK, Xenons, Step, Dinan chip & air box, USASpec, Sprint Booster

Quote Originally Posted by Washburn View Post
    welcome, sir! let your story be an example to the youth of today, who waste money and/or are born filthy rich, who never work for what they own and get everything gifted from their parents.
    It feels great to own something you worked hard for, I know.

your car looks great! Nice to have you here.
    I now exactly what you mean. I have an "acquaintance" whose parents just bought a 2011 C63 AMG AND a Yamaha FZR jet ski for his 17th birthday. God I hate him......

03 TiAg 330i ZHP
    -Alex

What I always wonder is, can they really enjoy it, knowing that they just got it "handed" to them...I guess they might be able to, because they don't know otherwise.
    I am not saying that ALL young kids don't appreciate/deserve gifts, but I just don't see a lot of them appreciating value of things these days...It's just a different feeling when you buy it with your own money, I think.
    2005 AW ZHP Coupe. CW, Alcantara, Leather st. wheel, HK, Xenons, Step, Dinan chip & air box, USASpec, Sprint Booster

It's appreciated, I think. Though it may not be as meaningful to the person who has it handed to them vs. the person who works their ass off for it.

He still doesn't understand why I get so upset when he tries to lean/sit on my car.
    Last edited by danewilson77; 11-25-2010 at 11:19 AM.

03 TiAg 330i ZHP
    -Alex

Ok.

Dane, please quote the post and restate your comment -- in your own post.

Dane, here is your text:

Next time he does it......whip his ass.....then he'll understand.

Quote Originally Posted by adb1028 View Post
    Of course you helped! I still have all of our PM's and have been referring back to them regaurding maintenance.
    Excellent! Definitely give Tim at circle a call and tell him Marc (imola zhp) from Roundel sent you. Give him a visit before service, sit down with him, and your car will be in good hands.

Quote Originally Posted by zhpnsnv View Post
    Excellent! Definitely give Tim at circle a call and tell him Marc (imola zhp) from Roundel sent you. Give him a visit before service, sit down with him, and your car will be in good hands.
    I will! I'm a little concerned though due to the horror stories I've heard about dealership maintenance quality and especially cost. What has your experience been like with Tim at Circle (cost wise)?

03 TiAg 330i ZHP
    -Alex

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast