Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Question Who has upgraded their ZHP suspension?

I want to upgrade my stock ZHP suspension with 110k miles on it. What have people upgraded their suspension to, and how do you like it? I'm interested in performance, not looks.

I have TC Kline single adjustable dampers, 500# springs up front, 600# in the rear, camber plates, sway bars. Absolutely love it! I run an aggressive alignment, soften up the dampers a bit for street driving, firm them up for autox and track days. It's low and has a nice rake to it.

Not for the comfort crowd.
    Jeff

Golden Gate Chapter BMW CCA - Autocross - Join Us!

"You drive like old people $#@%... slow and sloppy!" - George Carlin

Happy with the FK silverline X's....
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Love my H&R Sports. I would recommend doing some shocks with as many miles as your stock shocks have on them though.

Sent using alien technology and Tapatalk
    Lance
    Autobahn South
    S/ASH
    My car finds your lack of faith disturbing

KW V2 coilovers. Absolutely blows away the stock setup.

Running Function & Form V2 coilovers with UUC Swaybars. I love the F2 coils. I am able to adjust down the entire strut body without shortening the strut piston length. So right now I am slammed/sitting at 24" from ground to top of wheel well all the way around the car and it rides as smooth as a brand new stock setup.

I really have no idea what I am doing

I would most likely go with V2's next...but I have also heard very good things about Ground Control.

Droid + Tapatalk = FTW!
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

I've never had ground control coilovers. I have had KWv2 before, though. They're outstanding. They've got my endorsement.

Interesting. Most seem happy with coilovers. I'm leary of a too-harsh ride in a daily-driver (my wife doesn't like even the stock sport suspension). I have never heard of Function and Form (F2 Autolife) before. I'll also look into the FK Silverline.

Anybody else?

Actually, I have found the KW coilovers to be pretty comfortable for every day driving. I was really surprised. They're adjustable, and I guess I found a nice happy medium.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast