Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Opossums suck.

Opossums suck.

Well I was out of town this weekend working a gig which I didn't exactly want to work but needed the money so I went. On the way home I was driving the speed limit on a backroad around 9 PM and guess what ran out in front of my car? Yep an opossum. At 50 mph all I was able to do was let off the gas by the time I struck it. Once I hit it I was pissed. There was nothing I could've done to avoid it. Car behind me, cars in the oncoming lane so there was nowhere to go. So I drove about a mile down the road and found a gas station, got out and checked to see how much damage was done. I hit the opossum on the passenger side.

Damage report:
    Driver side foglight broke out of its mount. (Unplugged and removed.)
    Passenger side fog light broke out of its mount. (The screw held so I left it.)
    Both side fog lights bezels blew off and are now missing.
    Massive paint chips on passenger side bumper.
    Big gap between bumper and passenger quarter panel.

PICS WILL COME later.

On the plus side my new A-pillars came in today

That sucks... Good luck.

Bummer bro. I have an extra fog......if that would help ya out. I only have one though. I will see if I have bezels.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Yesterday was not a good day for the Mafia. We took two hits.

Yeah..no kidding. Lets get back on the right track here....
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

I have not driven the ZHP for three weeks. I think I'll stay out of it this week. It's too "hot" out there right now.

Three weeks? Your car is gonna be mad at you.

I also have an extra fog light maybe? Not sure. Any pictures OP? Me and you are in the same-ish boat, sucks doesn't it?

Yeah. I need to drive it -- just to keep it active. Put about 100 miles on it this month.

On the flipside, I have driven the 335 more this month. About 300 miles.

The Jeep, meanwhile, has seen the most action. The beater has taken the brunt of the work.

Opossums Eat/Suck:

all green and yellow vegetables,like corns.
    quantities of grasses.
    most types of fruit.
    carrions
    people food.
    snails, slugs, and earth worms of all types.
    insects, flies, earwings and roaches etc.
    rats and mice.
    snakes.
    amphibians.
    ground eggs.
    crayfish and other fish if available.
    certain types of dog food and cat food left outside to feed pets.
    dead pigs
    small birds
    voles
    blackberries
    blueberrys
    apples
    chicken
    rodents
    over-ripe fruit
    ZHP's

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_do_Op...#ixzz16881MIoR
    Last edited by danewilson77; 11-25-2010 at 08:14 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast