Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What's the proper name for this part?

It's the bunch of openings on the back end of the hood where the washer nozzles etc are: This pic is not of the stock part - just stole a pic from a thread here; I think in stock form, it's one of the ugliest parts on our cars: i wish it looked like this from factory:

This is the area/part I mean...wonder if it;s possible to replace those:

2005 AW ZHP Coupe. CW, Alcantara, Leather st. wheel, HK, Xenons, Step, Dinan chip & air box, USASpec, Sprint Booster

Quote Originally Posted by Washburn View Post
    It's the bunch of openings on the back end of the hood where the washer nozzles etc are: This pic is not of the stock part - just stole a pic from a thread here; I think in stock form, it's one of the ugliest parts on our cars: i wish it looked like this from factory:

This is the area/part I mean...wonder if it;s possible to replace those:

According to RealOEM it is called a "finisher"

Thanks - i did some more digging and found that it's (also) called a "Cowl Grille"....
    and i think the grille is built into the hood on our cars - probably not replaceable by itself...
    2005 AW ZHP Coupe. CW, Alcantara, Leather st. wheel, HK, Xenons, Step, Dinan chip & air box, USASpec, Sprint Booster

Thanks.

spencers Guest
    The part you are referring to is built-in to the hood on non-M coupes. It's just a bunch of rectangular vertical slats.
    Last edited by spencers; 04-27-2011 at 12:40 PM.

I think the whole thing pops out, doesn't it?

Droid + Tapatalk = FTW!
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

I just resprayed my stock hood and yes, the body guy popped it right out and popped it right back in when he was done. I wonder if it can be CF'd. Might be a pain but would look cool

I really have no idea what I am doing

See if Bill can do it for you. I think it would be cool. I'd like to see it on one of our cars.

http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/forum...on-Effects.com

I vote for you Marcus, to do it. Call it a baby present from me to you! lol

I really have no idea what I am doing

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast