Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    What zhp suspension kit?

Droid + Tapatalk = FTW!
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Isn't a manufacturer supposed to stock parts for like 30 years? I don't remember where I read that, but I think they're supposed to keep a surplus of parts for cars well after their prime...
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

spencers Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    Isn't a manufacturer supposed to stock parts for like 30 years? I don't remember where I read that, but I think they're supposed to keep a surplus of parts for cars well after their prime...
    They will keep a surplus--as individual parts--not this handy dandy kit

Spence.....I will have to ship your kit tomorrow. I had car problems and I have the carpet installers here now...
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

spencers Guest
    No problemo!
    ECS hasn't even shipped my mounting hardware.. I ordered it on Monday. EVERYTHING SAID IN STOCK. I swear those dolts can't get anything right

Quote Originally Posted by spencers View Post
    No problemo!
    ECS hasn't even shipped my mounting hardware.. I ordered it on Monday. EVERYTHING SAID IN STOCK. I swear those dolts can't get anything right
    Who do you go through?

Droid + Tapatalk = FTW!

spencers Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Who do you go through?
    Their website.. Am I doing it wrong?
    Anywho, I cancelled the order; I'll order from elsewhere.

Every order I put in at ECSTuning...I go through Joe. I PM him via Bf.c, and he creates an invoice from me. We split things out that are in stock and can be shipped right away, from things thay have to order.

spencers Guest
    Thanks Dane. I'll have to remember that

Quote Originally Posted by mikeyb74 View Post
    I just talked to my parts department and looks like the ZHP suspension kit is not in stock in either the US or Germany.
    Thanks for the heads up Mikey! I had one of these kits on order with Husker BMW but when I saw your post I decided to call them to make sure I was still going to be able to get one. Before calling them though I checked with ECS and they told me they had 5 left. The guy I talked to at Husker confirmed there are none shown in the system but he thought they would be making some more but didn't know how long that might take. I also mentioned to him that I was under the assumption that these are being discontinued and he couldn't say with 100% confidence that I was wrong and there would be more available in the future. I decided to not take any chances so I had him cancel my order and ordered one from ECS....so now they have 4 left. I still have the CABs and a couple other things on order with Husker though.

Quote Originally Posted by spencers View Post
    No problemo!
    3 times I have tried to order from them online and every time there is some type of problem with their ordering system. Twice it has been a problem with the Paypal payment authorization even though Paypals website shows the payment "pending" so the problem is on ECS's end and not with Paypal. I'll have to use Danes method of ordering if I am going to use them again, but I will only use them in a situation like today....when there is no other alternative. When it comes to OEM parts, Tischer and definitely Husker are usually cheaper.

Barry

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast