Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMaico View Post
    Thanks for the heads up Mikey! I had one of these kits on order with Husker BMW but when I saw your post I decided to call them to make sure I was still going to be able to get one. Before calling them though I checked with ECS and they told me they had 5 left. The guy I talked to at Husker confirmed there are none shown in the system but he thought they would be making some more but didn't know how long that might take. I also mentioned to him that I was under the assumption that these are being discontinued and he couldn't say with 100% confidence that I was wrong and there would be more available in the future. I decided to not take any chances so I had him cancel my order and ordered one from ECS....so now they have 4 left. I still have the CABs and a couple other things on order with Husker though.

3 times I have tried to order from them online and every time there is some type of problem with their ordering system. Twice it has been a problem with the Paypal payment authorization even though Paypals website shows the payment "pending" so the problem is on ECS's end and not with Paypal. I'll have to use Danes method of ordering if I am going to use them again, but I will only use them in a situation like today....when there is no other alternative. When it comes to OEM parts, Tischer and definitely Husker are usually cheaper.

Barry
    Yup......go through ECStuning Joe.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

spencers Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMaico View Post
    3 times I have tried to order from them online and every time there is some type of problem with their ordering system. Twice it has been a problem with the Paypal payment authorization even though Paypals website shows the payment "pending" so the problem is on ECS's end and not with Paypal. I'll have to use Danes method of ordering if I am going to use them again, but I will only use them in a situation like today....when there is no other alternative. When it comes to OEM parts, Tischer and definitely Husker are usually cheaper.

Barry
    Yep. Genuine BMW stuff at Pelican Parts is usually cheaper, too; so I ordered from them.
    I'll be installing the shocks/struts on my ZSP over memorial day weekend.

I would like to get this kit. Is this real oem replacement.

Quote Originally Posted by Jorge86 View Post
    I would like to get this kit. Is this real oem replacement.
    Yes. Yes. Yes.

Droid + Tapatalk = FTW!
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

I'm all over it. Thank you guys so much. Can't believe the price.

Yup...pretty insane.

Me likey and me needs. Thanks for the link!

Quote Originally Posted by mikeyb74 View Post
    I just talked to my parts department and looks like the ZHP suspension kit is not in stock in either the US or Germany.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorge86 View Post
    I'm all over it. Thank you guys so much. Can't believe the price.
    Quote Originally Posted by Acyd View Post
    Me likey and me needs. Thanks for the link!
    You'd better not waste any time if you're going to order. Like I said, ECS claimed they only had 4 left last Thursday.

Got mine yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterC17 View Post
    Thank you for this link! I need control arms and I was not going to be happy paying $600 for ONLY the control arms. $500 for control arms plus other stuff is a great deal!
    Just a heads up for people that don't really want or need the shocks.....these control arms are $197 each here.....

http://www.bmwmercedesparts.com/part...?siteid=215771

Good looking out.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast