Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    What's a ZHP Mafia vinyl?

Like a vinyl you can put on your car that with a logo of your choice and font of your choice/color/etc.

It would be cool to drive around and see an occasional BMW with the ZHP Mafia vinyl amiright?
    now they dropping and yelling, it's a tad too late,Nate K and Rayzah Blade had to regulate.
    "A woman drove me to drink and I didn't even thank her." ~W.C. Fields
    Two tone leather boots, CF B&R emblems, Matte Black Grills, Smoked LED sidemarkers, CF interior layout
    Click on signature to add me on Facebook!

Ahh, you talking about the same kind of vinyl as those who do the BMW ghost/flag on the front of their cars?

Exactly, maybe a window vinyl or something like that? Like maybe a simple Crosshair with BMW written above like the logo? Throw it on corner of back window? Or even use the logo for this site?
    now they dropping and yelling, it's a tad too late,Nate K and Rayzah Blade had to regulate.
    Two tone leather boots, CF B&R emblems, Matte Black Grills, Smoked LED sidemarkers, CF interior layout

I really like the ZHP Mafia name. May I use it on the Bf.c and other places?
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Feel free, az.

I would sport some vinyl. I am proud to be affiliated with such a great forum. I really enjoy the drama-free atmosphere.
    Lance
    Autobahn South
    S/ASH
    My car finds your lack of faith disturbing

Quote Originally Posted by pyreguy View Post
    I would sport some vinyl. I am proud to be affiliated with such a great forum. I really enjoy the drama-free atmosphere.
    Well said and agreed.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

+ 2

As long as the vinyl isn't really big and can fit into the nice compact spot next to the Hoffmeister Kink...
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

It can be any size you want. I just need the layout and Ill send it to Ben. Someone should get to work designing it, I'd buy. Maybe like inspection sticker sized ?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast