Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: BFC defector

Rob, glad you're settling in here. Nice to have you.

Thanks, there are a lot of old friends here and I'm sure I'm going to make a lot of new ones.
    I'm glad there is a flame free place to converge. A place where you don't have to worry about whether someone will make fun of your posts. The other sites are getting out of hand....
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Rob, we're glad you noticed. We're trying to create a site where you KNOW you can go without having to worry about whether you misspelled a word or whether you will be attacked for asking a question.

If you ever have any problems, be sure to hit me up on private message (PM).

Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    Thanks, there are a lot of old friends here and I'm sure I'm going to make a lot of new ones.
    I'm glad there is a flame free place to converge. A place where you don't have to worry about whether someone will make fun of your posts. The other sites are getting out of hand....
    "Flame Free".....I like it.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Mark,

I think you misspelled PM... :P

welcome.
    we will only laugh at you if you ask us to
    2005 AW ZHP Coupe. CW, Alcantara, Leather st. wheel, HK, Xenons, Step, Dinan chip & air box, USASpec, Sprint Booster

Quote Originally Posted by Pswirley View Post
    Mark,

I think you misspelled PM... :P
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    Luckily he was just kidding around.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus-SanDiego View Post
    Luckily he was just kidding around.
    Don't worry, it's all good... I know Casey from "that other site"
    H&R sport springs,

Welcome!

2005 ZHP Silver Gray Sedan
    Auto, ZPP, ZCW, All Black Leather, AA Tune, AFE Cold Air
    TMS Sway Bars, Orion v2, Dynavin v5

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast