Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: BFC defector

Quote Originally Posted by kayger12 View Post
    Definitely need a Jersey get together this summer.

Or sooner...

Droid X. Tapatalk. Use it.
    Sounds good to me. There was a guy on BFC a few years ago that was having a meet in the Deptford Mall area on a regular basis but they fizzled out... It would be good to have something local... maybe down your way...nothing better than the beach in the summer
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    I'm trying to talk my wife into going. It's a long ride for solo... anyone else bringing their significant others.... not that my wife can't hang out with a bunch of dudes.
    Guess we should take this to the proper thread, eh?
    There is going to be a caravan of about five ZHPs coming to the meet from that way. You may be able to catch a draft with them.
    19" VMR VB3 CSL reps w/ General G-Max 3 A/S, BMW Performance short throw shifter, CDV delete, M54B30 swap, and a redneck CAI.

Rob...I'm late to the thread. I'm glad you made your way over here, you're gonna love it!
    http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6136/5934684585_efb25fa4b8_m.jpg
    My garage: 08' Alpine White 135i Coupe putting out 405 wHP to BOTH rear wheels. 05' LeMans Blue X5 4.8is that I like to call Truckmeat. Socketheads 05' Dinan tuned ZHP, and a few Hondas to keep it real.

What is Bf.c?

Welcome Sockethead.

Quote Originally Posted by Pswirley View Post
    What is Bf.c?

Welcome Sockethead.
    Bimmerforums.com.

iPad. Tapatalk. Bi-winning.

Welcome. Glad to have you. I will be part of your vanos assembly line, but maybe the warm up line sat night!
    "No, Donny, these men are nihilists, there's nothing to be afraid of"

09 135i Msport 6mt
    04 330i ZHP (sold)
    David

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus-SanDiego View Post
    Bimmerforums.com.

iPad. Tapatalk. Bi-winning.
    I think Casey was being facetious.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

^ Thats why I like him, lol! He has humor.
    http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6136/5934684585_efb25fa4b8_m.jpg
    My garage: 08' Alpine White 135i Coupe putting out 405 wHP to BOTH rear wheels. 05' LeMans Blue X5 4.8is that I like to call Truckmeat. Socketheads 05' Dinan tuned ZHP, and a few Hondas to keep it real.

Welcome! More Jerz!

We are trying to get a caravan of ZHPs down to the family reunion on June 10. We'll be meeting at the Richard Stockton service center, but that's north of you. Once we figure out what time, perhaps we could meet you at that first rest stop on 95 in del south of the bridge. Keep us posted.
    - Marc

Quote Originally Posted by static667 View Post
    There is going to be a caravan of about five ZHPs coming to the meet from that way. You may be able to catch a draft with them.
    That sounds good, We'll definitely have to coordinate

Quote Originally Posted by kpro View Post
    Rob...I'm late to the thread. I'm glad you made your way over here, you're gonna love it!
    Thanks Kris, I've been away too long...

Quote Originally Posted by Mtnman View Post
    Welcome. Glad to have you. I will be part of your vanos assembly line, but maybe the warm up line sat night!
    I can't wait for that... good times.

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    I think Casey was being facetious.
    Yea, he was... I knew exactly what he meant. Long story there, eh Casey?

Quote Originally Posted by zhpnsnv View Post
    Welcome! More Jerz!

We are trying to get a caravan of ZHPs down to the family reunion on June 10. We'll be meeting at the Richard Stockton service center, but that's north of you. Once we figure out what time, perhaps we could meet you at that first rest stop on 95 in del south of the bridge. Keep us posted.
    That sounds good. I'm around exit 2 on the NJTP but I usually just go 295 to the bridge. I'm not sure if I'll be able to get that Friday off from work though.

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome. I can definitely get used to this place!
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast