Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

I can't tell you what it really is. I can only tell you what it feels like...

...And right now there's a steel knife
    In my windpipe

Well I don't have much explaining or typing to do, just some pictures... figured I should stop jacking threads. I will keep you all updated.

Lights will guide you home...

And ignite your bones...

And I will try...

to fix you...

- Derek

Damn those splitters look good. I'm going there soon...
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Yup... imagine how good it looked with two of them...

- Derek

Yeah..I know...I wasn't rubbin it in....
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Edited
    Last edited by zhp43867; 07-21-2012 at 03:58 PM.
    - Derek

Sweet Merciful Crap.....
    -ADAM

Do you want to fix it? Will you be happy if they repair it?

Yeah my car will be better than before it was in the accident. No frame damage or anything, just some suspension pieces. The control arm namely.

Anyway the shop is very good. I think they may blend the hood, they are blending the driver door when they buy the new bumper and respray the fender. It is a lot of work.
    [/I]
    My rear bumper has some scuffs so I may get that done while the car is in the shop.
    Last edited by zhp43867; 07-21-2012 at 03:58 PM.
    - Derek

That sounds promising. I like what I'm hearing. Hell, if you ever wanted to repaint your car a different color, this is the time to do it.

I've always said that if my 335 gets in a big wreck, I am going to have it repainted imola red. Ha!

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus-SanDiego View Post
    That sounds promising. I like what I'm hearing. Hell, if you ever wanted to repaint your car a different color, this is the time to do it.

I've always said that if my 335 gets in a big wreck, I am going to have it repainted imola red. Ha!
    I don't have that kind of money... haha. I am going to see if I can get the scratched pillar fixed, some PDR done, and my tint matched on the front windows finally.

Meanwhile I'm driving a mint 318is (E30) :D
    - Derek

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast