Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

I thought I would throw into the picture thread with our '04 ZHP

We bought this 2004 silver ZHP in October 2010 for the wife to drive. I am trying to figure a way to get her into a different car so I can have this one to play with, so far with little success.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

I did the same thing. I thought, initially, that my ZHP was going to be for the wife. As soon as I saw it in person, I figured I had to have it. The plotting quickly began. The car is now "ours," but I am the primary driver of it (we'll put about 3,000 miles a year on it).

That's a great looking car you have there. Welcome to the site. Be sure to formally introduce yourself in the new members section.

I just posted on the newbie section so I guess we're in.
    Thanks

Yes indeed, sir.

Damn. TiAg FTW! I miss my TiAg....such a great color.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

There is nothing better than a clean TiAg ZHP. I'd say a clean I/R ZHP is about equal. TiAG is the only other color I'd have considered in my search, and your car is a perfect representation of why. Looks great.

I don't know what it is about the TiAg on the ZHP that I love so much. I'd leave the amber if I had it, and make sure my black trim was always black, because it sets it all off so well.
    - Marc