Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    spencers Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by M0nk3y View Post
    Ok. When ever you do autocrossing, and you're buckling in, move your seat back about 6 inches before you buckle in.

When you're buckling in, snap the belt so it locks in tension and buckle it in. When you buckle it in, keep holding it in tension and move your seat back into position. If you did it correctly you'll have a very tight belt
    That's what I was taught and it works VERY well.. Takes a couple tries to get it near-perfect

I'm thinking of having my current seats custom made, just make them hug my torso better, and cover in diamond stitch alcantara

Quote Originally Posted by MasterC17 View Post
    Hmm, they look a little uncomfortable, but functional. Would they even be that heavy with the mounts and sliders. The seats are 18.7lbs each, sliders are like 1lb, and mounts can't be too heavy? I'd guess about 25lbs but then again I don't know. I like the Fighter's looks, but they're more expensive. Quick fit's are the way to go for harnesses. Let us know what you decide on
    Yea, the seats are light, but the 33lbs is the weight I was told with sliders and mounts. Those are apparently heavy indeed.

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying
    Mounts need to be relatively heavy to be secure, but thankfully all that weight is lower than the CG of the car.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123