Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Need help about a zhp

2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    So I've been looking for a Imola zhp for the past year and I think I found one in California which is where i live and its really close to me.

But something is really discouraging me to get it
    -the none oem radio set
    -the bottom part of the back bumper, which should be black but its red.
    -third it says its clean title, but for the rims and the mileage it has on it the price is low
    which is making me worry (sounds weird lol).

could you guys look at and idk just wondering if its a good deal.

http://www.cars.com/go/search/detail...5&aff=national

O and i just noticed the gauges are white too, idk guys this is looking like a fake to me

Maybe....or...just a guy with the mod bug. Price isn't that low for a best coast zhp, rims, color matched diffuser, looks like an AC badge in the front grill......all signs of a modder.

White needles on the cluster are subject. I would def demand an answer on that.

Droid + Tapatalk = FTW!
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Maybe....or...just a guy with the mod bug. Price isn't that low for a best coast zhp, rims, color matched diffuser, looks like an AC badge in the front grill......all signs of a modder.

White needles on the cluster are subject. I would def demand an answer on that.

Droid + Tapatalk = FTW!
    signs of a modder but a modder would never sell his car to a stealership, let alone give it up with upgraded rims in tact. he wouldve sold everything put oem back and then sold it. just my 2c @_@

I've looked at the pictures. It has red needles (could have done the red sharpie, though; never know). It has a white face on the cluster. No prob. The guy clearly modded the cluster. Whatever. But I'd ask about it. Maybe the dealer can swap out. Who knows.

The dealer has described it as having 225 HP. It should be 235 HP. It's a manual transmission, which is good, since the 2003 ZHP only came in stick.

It's a sedan with color matched moulding. We have a white sedan in San Diego that's just like that. The rear diffuser is also color matched.

This has BBS wheels. The guy probably sold the 135 wheels, so he had to trade it in with the BBS wheels.

The dealer says it's electric red. That looks more like imola red to me. When you see the car in person you can very by checking out paint code on shock tower.

It has silver cube trim. Alcantara steering wheel. It has the shadow line trim (around the windows).

Looks to be a ZHP. My guess is that the dealer won't have a lot of answers for you. They will just say it was a trade in. Don't know what the previous owner was thinking.

I don't generally like buying modified cars. I'd rather buy stock. But that's me.

It looks to be a ZHP, though.

With less than 50K miles on it, that's a good price (assuming you're not trying to bring it back to stock form).

iPad. Tapatalk. Bi-winning.

Is that a ZHP shift knob? It looks too big from the side.
    2003 Mystic Blue 330i ZHP 6 MT

born in germany | delivered to baltimore | spent time in texas | resides in utah
    aFe ProDry S Air Filter | Dinan Stage 1 Software | H&R 27mm Front Sway Bar
    Bridgestone RE760 | StopTech Street Performance Pads
    BMW OEM Clear Corners & Side Markers | Ziza LED Light Kit | AL Bi-Xenon Retrofit | BSW Soundplicity iPod Integration

Good eye, quik. That's not a ZHP knob. It's too tall and it's missing the metal ring at the bottom of the knob.

Lots of questions surrounding this car. Not a car that I'd be all that interested in. I'd have to reverse too many things to get it back to stock.

See ZHP vs. stock shift knob here.

Any of you in San Diego know a (former?) ZHP owner Richard Bergen? I was in touch with him around the time I found our local (Dallas) ZHP in early '09. He had a nice Imola sedan for sale on autotrader for a long time. Makes me wonder if he still has it...

it is not ugly you should ask for lower price because it has been modded. I do like the all red theme tho, but like marcus said if you want to return it to stock then i would just keep looking
    Photobucket

Quote Originally Posted by aurelius View Post
    Any of you in San Diego know a (former?) ZHP owner Richard Bergen? I was in touch with him around the time I found our local (Dallas) ZHP in early '09. He had a nice Imola sedan for sale on autotrader for a long time. Makes me wonder if he still has it...
    Mark, I do not know Richard. He is not part of the BMW group that I hang with.

iPad. Tapatalk. Bi-winning.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast