Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1446 of 1475 FirstFirst ... 446946134613961436144414451446144714481456 ... LastLast
Results 14,451 to 14,460 of 14749
    Took the long way home from Cars n Coffee again!

Sent from my iPhone Xs using Tapatalk

Dinan; Hign Flow Intake System, & Strut Tower Brace
    Turner Motorsports; Underdrive Power Pulleys
    Koni Sport, Bridgestone; Potenza RE-11, Coby Wheel
    Stewart High Performance Water Pump
    Hawk High Performance Street 5.0 Brake Pads
    Brembo Rotor

The purposeful face of a formidable athlete:

The spine-tingling 330i Performance Package.

Purchased CPO on 12/23/2006 with 28,090 miles

Beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    Beautiful.
    Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone Xs using Tapatalk

Dinan; Hign Flow Intake System, & Strut Tower Brace
    Turner Motorsports; Underdrive Power Pulleys
    Koni Sport, Bridgestone; Potenza RE-11, Coby Wheel
    Stewart High Performance Water Pump
    Hawk High Performance Street 5.0 Brake Pads
    Brembo Rotor

The purposeful face of a formidable athlete:

The spine-tingling 330i Performance Package.

Purchased CPO on 12/23/2006 with 28,090 miles

Installed spacers to flush out the tractor more. Now that I have got it all sorted out internally and the engine can full breathe, this car has been transformed yet again.....now I can think about the trivial exterior things. LOL

--Trevor--
    Vancouver, BC

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    Looks good Trevor
    Feels even better! I always wondered what it was like to drive a really quick car. The Model X I drive is one of the fastest feeling vehicles I've ever driven in city/highway scenario because of how quick throttle response and it's immense torque but now this stage 2 335d just adds to that. The rolling power is equivalent to the V10 Gallardo/V12 SL65 AMG area. Stock diesels lose significant power in the top portion of the rev range but this car just keeps adding which actually feels like it's overpowering the human driver. I just have to give up in fourth gear when I'm approaching 120mph because the thrust feels the same as at 30mph in 3rd. LOL, I'm sure in your 997 TT it easily feels faster than you can mentally deal with! It's an addictive mind ((insert expletive here)).
    --Trevor--
    Vancouver, BC

Quote Originally Posted by Rovert View Post
    Feels even better! I always wondered what it was like to drive a really quick car. The Model X I drive is one of the fastest feeling vehicles I've ever driven in city/highway scenario because of how quick throttle response and it's immense torque but now this stage 2 335d just adds to that. The rolling power is equivalent to the V10 Gallardo/V12 SL65 AMG area. Stock diesels lose significant power in the top portion of the rev range but this car just keeps adding which actually feels like it's overpowering the human driver. I just have to give up in fourth gear when I'm approaching 120mph because the thrust feels the same as at 30mph in 3rd. LOL, I'm sure in your 997 TT it easily feels faster than you can mentally deal with! It's an addictive mind ((insert expletive here)).
    You're so right Trevor! Speed and power is highly addictive, isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    You're so right Trevor! Speed and power is highly addictive, isn't it?
    The key is mastering the control of your addiction so it doesn’t hurt you or anyone else. LOL.

That being said, I still enjoy NA throttle response more in lower speed cornering roads. There is a wonderful degree of throttle control in all sections of any given corner that you don’t fully get with a turbo vehicle and a ZHP is an ideal vehicle for the majority of the fun roads we drive on.
    --Trevor--
    Vancouver, BC

The key is mastering the control of your addiction so it doesn’t hurt you or anyone else. LOL.

That being said, I still enjoy NA throttle response more in lower speed cornering roads. There is a wonderful degree of throttle control in all sections of any given corner that you don’t fully get with a turbo vehicle and a ZHP is an ideal vehicle for the majority of the fun roads we drive on.
    I totally agree Trevor That is why I ended up getting another ZHP

Installed spacers to flush out the tractor more. Now that I have got it all sorted out internally and the engine can full breathe, this car has been transformed yet again.....now I can think about the trivial exterior things. LOL

Okay, but why did you drill a big-ass hole in the left side of the rear bumper and fill it back in?

Page 1446 of 1475 FirstFirst ... 446946134613961436144414451446144714481456 ... LastLast