Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1228 of 1475 FirstFirst ... 22872811281178121812261227122812291230123812781328 ... LastLast
Results 12,271 to 12,280 of 14749
    Snarky Puppy has some of the sweetest jams. I was a bit surprised to see anyone else even acknowledge them on here. Lol

I've been known to bust out jamming at my desk while at work listening to "Jefe".

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Quote Originally Posted by slater View Post
    wow, so weird! i play guitar at my church and love snarky puppy! my brother-in-law played me "what about me?" from their killer live-in-studio record a few years ago and i was hooked. apparently he went to music school with the drummer on that record. i love the whole concept of that album.

same here... music is very focal in our house. my wife is the best musician i know - classically trained, can play anything (piano, guitar, violin, you name it), sings like a goddess and can harmonize and transpose on the fly. my daughter got the voice gene and has an amazing voice, and plays piano and bass. my son plays drums but can sing and also plays guitar. yes.... we're like the partridge family.
    That’s awesome man.... like mentioned already... I think a family gig is in your future haha.

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    Snarky Puppy has some of the sweetest jams. I was a bit surprised to see anyone else even acknowledge them on here. Lol

I've been known to bust out jamming at my desk while at work listening to "Jefe".

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    There jams are the best. I can’t wait to see them live one of these days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by edwin.colo View Post
    Well....Great weather today in ENC. After freezing weather and a little snow the car needed a good cleaning.

What intake is that? Looks like an Afe but painted black, which would be great because I really dislike the brushed aluminum on AFE.

Agreed. I too listen to snarky puppy here and there. Favorite is “thing of gold”. Even got to see them live in Atlanta but unfortunately it wasn’t the full crew. Corey Henry (organ player) and some others weren’t there.

2004 Titansilber Metallic BMW 330i ZHP

Post your daily ZHP/BMW/MINI pics!

Quote Originally Posted by JPMo View Post
    What intake is that? Looks like an Afe but painted black, which would be great because I really dislike the brushed aluminum on AFE.

Agreed. I too listen to snarky puppy here and there. Favorite is “thing of gold”. Even got to see them live in Atlanta but unfortunately it wasn’t the full crew. Corey Henry (organ player) and some others weren’t there.
    It’s the injen intake. It’s a copy of the AFE covered one. I posted about it a while back.

Intakes for my 03 ZHP...
    https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sha...6&share_type=t

No complaints at all...

Ah man, I envy you haha. I need to see them live some day.

I just checked them out on you tube.... wow!
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Quote Originally Posted by KTS317 View Post
    First drive and wash since October!

Gorgeous

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Just some basic maintenance done

Slicktop AW 6spd Naturbraun

Love that Alpine White!!

peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

My son and I went to the auto show yesterday in Detroit. There was a lot of boring stuff (snooze-fest cars)... a lot more virtual reality stuff, which I don’t think is particularly all that impressive, but my son likes it.

We had a really good time, as usual, but I only like to check out or sit in stuff that I might actually be able to own one day. So here are three measly pictures....well, maybe a few more than that, of the stand out things for me (sadly Honda did not have their EV concept there):

X3 M40i

Yes, it has ginormous grilles, but the proportions are very very good. It looks good from every angle just about. And the interior was spectacular. The seats were amazingly comfortable, very very adjustable, which is really important for me, and the driving position was fantastic with excellent visibility. It only comes with the eight speed ZF automatic, but I would actually drive this thing. Loved the colour too.

M3 CS

This thing just oozes awesomeness everywhere. I stared at it for a good 10-15 minutes, underneath, everywhere. And I loved color. My son was getting a little bored. ��

What’s cool about this picture? No, it’s not the carbon fibre roof, even though that is pretty dang cool. It’s the little doors for the roof rack mounting points! On an M3 CS! Mega.

Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti

This was probably my favourite for the whole show. It’s not the fancy one, but the base model (280HP, LOL) with the Ti package and sport seats. The seats were absolutely unreal. The driving position was perfect, and the build quality was amazingly high. I want one. Badly.

Said seats. Power adjustment, power lumbar, power kidney bolsters.

This was also kind of neat. An E46 M3 drift car with a hydraulic handbrake set up.

And what’s this? A new Volvo wagon? No, but it sure looks like it. It’s actually a new wagon from Buick!

peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

Cool! Thanks for sharing... Damn that X3 is as big as the original X5. We don't have a decent car show down here but when I lived in philly, they had a really good one... it was huge.
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Page 1228 of 1475 FirstFirst ... 22872811281178121812261227122812291230123812781328 ... LastLast