Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1471 of 1475 FirstFirst ... 47197113711421146114691470147114721473 ... LastLast
Results 14,701 to 14,710 of 14749
    Quote Originally Posted by san View Post
    Bummer. I drove with a fuel pump in the boot for a few thousand miles. Then one weekend, I just decided to go ahead and do it. This was like 6 years ago lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That's what I did. It actually failed right before a service station so I replaced it after I rolled in and parked.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    That's what I did. It actually failed right before a service station so I replaced it after I rolled in and parked.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    Hahaha that's awesome.

I'm definitely glad the fuel pumps on these are so easy to replace.

Any of my other cars and I'd be completely knackered.

Sent from my LG Wing and a prayer using Tapatalk

AFE stage 1 CAI, Silicone Stett Intake Boots, AA Headers and Exhaust, AA Tune, Cat Delete, Hicon GT Adjustable Coilovers, Quaife Helical LSD, EVO 3 SS Kit, UUC Organic Clutch w/ UUC LW Flywheel, GTR rep carbon fiber hood, CSL rep carbon fiber trunk, CDV delete, CP Forged Pistons & SP Forged Con Rods, MotoZ projector headlights, Sony bluetooth/touch nav, & lots of love
    -Ben

Quote Originally Posted by Fenrir View Post
    Not a shot I ever wanted to see.
    Ben, I know how it feels needing a tow like this. I went thru this with my M3 many years ago with Botond as my passenger. It was an adventure since it happened in New Jersey on the Garden State Parkway and I knew a local indy shop near where my fuel pump failed so I got a tow to the shop and the owner happened to have one available.... lucky but expensive day...

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    Ben, I know how it feels needing a tow like this. I went thru this with my M3 many years ago with Botond as my passenger. It was an adventure since it happened in New Jersey on the Garden State Parkway and I knew a local indy shop near where my fuel pump failed so I got a tow to the shop and the owner happened to have one available.... lucky but expensive day...
    I'm glad that worked out for you brother. It's always a rough experience to have a car towed.

I'm thankful I had family close by to lean on.

AFE stage 1 CAI, Silicone Stett Intake Boots, AA Headers and Exhaust, AA Tune, Cat Delete, Hicon GT Adjustable Coilovers, Quaife Helical LSD, EVO 3 SS Kit, UUC Organic Clutch w/ UUC LW Flywheel, GTR rep carbon fiber hood, CSL rep carbon fiber trunk, CDV delete, CP Forged Pistons & SP Forged Con Rods, MotoZ projector headlights, Sony bluetooth/touch nav, & lots of love
    -Ben

I'm glad that worked out for you brother. It's always a rough experience to have a car towed.

I'm thankful I had family close by to lean on.
    It's always a good thing when you have family close by to lend a helping hand Ben

In my case I had Botond giving me a hand and my brother for a long-distance assist to help me get back on the road...

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    It's always a good thing when you have family close by to lend a helping hand Ben

In my case I had Botond giving me a hand and my brother for a long-distance assist to help me get back on the road...
    Heck yeah! ^--^

Those guys helping you out like that says a lot for them. And you .

We need to have another reunion soon. I missed out on the last one and need to meet all of you awesome people.

-Ben

Such a good family here. I just wish some of you were more in the northwest. LOL

Meanwhile I’m just enjoying some mountain carving and keeping up with my 400HP+ brothers and sisters.

--Trevor--
    Vancouver, BC

Quote Originally Posted by Rovert View Post
    Such a good family here. I just wish some of you were more in the northwest. LOL

Meanwhile I’m just enjoying some mountain carving and keeping up with my 400HP+ brothers and sisters.

R33 Yes Please

-Ben

R33 Yes Please
    It’s such a beast to drive. It always makes me feel like I need a second change of underwear. LOL
    --Trevor--
    Vancouver, BC

Quote Originally Posted by Rovert View Post
    It’s such a beast to drive. It always makes me feel like I need a second change of underwear. LOL
    I want one so badly.

I keep convincing myself not to pull the trigger on one. I have too many projects as it is lol.

-Ben

Page 1471 of 1475 FirstFirst ... 47197113711421146114691470147114721473 ... LastLast