Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1468 of 1475 FirstFirst ... 46896813681418145814661467146814691470 ... LastLast
Results 14,671 to 14,680 of 14749
    Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
    #madeit

Congrats!
    Quote Originally Posted by papa_g View Post
    And what a nice spot it is. Congrats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thank you, guys.
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

Post your daily ZHP/BMW/MINI pics!

Flew back down to San Diego after winter break to find this little surprise waiting for me:

My dad has been driving the car around, but does not recall hitting the bumper. He must have had the music on and drove too quickly up one of those steep California lot entrances, scraping the bottom of the bumper. Must’ve hit it so hard the fog light trim flew off.
    I spent cumulative hours fixing this bumper and eventually got it right using the plastic weld method. I hope It doesn’t need to be rewelded, otherwise I’m probably looking at a new bumper entirely.

~ 2005 330ci ZHP Silbergrau | Black cube | Leather ~
    Current Mods: Akebono brake pads, Bilstein B4 Rear Shocks, Beisan Systems VANOS Rebuild, G.A.S. DISA O-ring, Morimoto fog lights, StopTech SS brake lines, Subwoofer tennis ball mod, Switchback Angel Eyes (turn signal), Zimmermann drilled rotors.
    My project thread ---> http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...into-a-reality

Bummer, sorry to hear the news.
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

Quote Originally Posted by papa_g View Post
    Flew back down to San Diego after winter break to find this little surprise waiting for me:

My dad has been driving the car around, but does not recall hitting the bumper. He must have had the music on and drove too quickly up one of those steep California lot entrances, scraping the bottom of the bumper. Must’ve hit it so hard the fog light trim flew off.
    I spent cumulative hours fixing this bumper and eventually got it right using the plastic weld method. I hope It doesn’t need to be rewelded, otherwise I’m probably looking at a new bumper entirely.

Sorry about that. It stinks, especially for mint OEM bumper.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Post your daily ZHP/BMW/MINI pics!

Actually, it wasn’t mint or OEM lol. When I bought the car in 2017 it was in worse shape than it is now.
    My dad thinks someone might have accidentally hit the bumper while he was parked somewhere, but I see no cracks or scratches.
    The little door that people install offset license plates on was open though…maybe someone was trying to tow the car?

Current Mods: Akebono brake pads, Bilstein B4 Rear Shocks, Beisan Systems VANOS Rebuild, G.A.S. DISA O-ring, Morimoto fog lights, StopTech SS brake lines, Subwoofer tennis ball mod, Switchback Angel Eyes (turn signal), Zimmermann drilled rotors.

The last picture shows the point of impact.. I feel your pain, some idiot a few years ago was carrying a dresser in the back of his pickup and a drawer came out and whacked me in the same spot. I was lucky - I just broke the foglight and plastic trim piece.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnd View Post
    The last picture shows the point of impact..
    I don’t see it. You mean the yellow spot? That’s just pollen

There are massive paint cracks and chips consistent with extreme bending on the bumper. I know this because I whacked the shit out of my old bumper before getting rid of it. They are above the yellow spot.
    330i Base | Mysticblau | Slicktop | 6MT

Probably caught it on a curb backing out of a parking spot. I've made the MTech bumper on the wagon look like that a few times

Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
    Probably caught it on a curb backing out of a parking spot. I've made the MTech bumper on the wagon look like that a few times
    --Trevor--
    Vancouver, BC

Page 1468 of 1475 FirstFirst ... 46896813681418145814661467146814691470 ... LastLast