Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1240 of 1475 FirstFirst ... 24074011401190123012381239124012411242125012901340 ... LastLast
Results 12,391 to 12,400 of 14749
    Quote Originally Posted by slater View Post
    cool! i'm not sure on summer tire size yet for our X3 (E83 LCI M Sport) as i haven't decided on going square or staying staggered (have staggered OEM 19's now), but i will definitely be increasing the overall diameter - much easier with square as there is no rear size that works - so likely 245/50/19's all around.
    I like the E83 lci msport honestly, been looking around for a clean alpine/terra combo for a while now. Check out the firestone indyhawks500 tires, really good reviews and reasonably priced. I like how it rides so far and very surprised how good these tires are.
    Slicktop AW 6spd Naturbraun

Slater man i want your Touring bad lol. Iya you are making me want an X3, looks really good!

i feel like i need to change something on the car. it feels stale now. maybe m3 rear fenders finally?

2018-02-21_0001 by Shawn Robertson, on Flickr
    2003 ZHP 332i | S54 6 speed
    2002 ZHP Touring | M54 6 Speed

Quote Originally Posted by nextelbuddy View Post
    i feel like i need to change something on the car. it feels stale now. maybe m3 rear fenders finally?
    You have that modding itch you'll never quite scratch.

Just curious on how you would accomplish that. Custom molded flares or fitting the entire rear end?

2004 Titansilber Metallic BMW 330i ZHP

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    you are right... i also have the Touring itch... there seems to be a huge trend now where people are buying up tourings to do m3 wagons. some of them seem like they are on the right path.. most are starting with the body mods first, who knows they might never make it to the drive train portion lol

Quote Originally Posted by JPMo View Post
    Just curious on how you would accomplish that. Custom molded flares or fitting the entire rear end?
    you can buy rear m3 1/4 panels with the fenders cut out. then you go to a competent body shop and have them graft them on and cut out your stock fenders.
    2003 ZHP 332i | S54 6 speed
    2002 ZHP Touring | M54 6 Speed

Quote Originally Posted by iya_e46 View Post
    I like the E83 lci msport honestly, been looking around for a clean alpine/terra combo for a while now. Check out the firestone indyhawks500 tires, really good reviews and reasonably priced. I like how it rides so far and very surprised how good these tires are.
    thanks, i actually was eyeballing those tires for the X3 since they come in sizes i can use and the prices are great.

i'm pretty happy with our X3, but i don't think i would be nearly as happy with it if it wasn't a 6-speed manual. it's got some rattles, the fit and finish isn't nearly as good as the E46, and the stock spring rate choice - with regards to F/R balance (frequency) - is appallingly bad. i'm really hoping eibach did their homework with the pro-kits, or i will be trying to figure out the correct F/R frequency and then going into coilover-spring mode for the rear, since the fronts would be way too involved/expensive to deal with.
    peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

Slater man i want your Touring bad lol.
    haha. if only it had an S54!

you need to experience this thing. heck, i would love for everyone here to experience it. it's in its own corner of the car universe.

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    a problem mostly all of us here suffer with at varying degrees...

Quote Originally Posted by JPMo View Post
    you can buy rear m3 1/4 panels with the fenders cut out. then you go to a competent body shop and have them graft them on and cut out your stock fenders.
    yep. or you can get the hard motorsport flares, and either paint them and do the rivet-on look, or have them molded in. that would look pretty cool, and be a lot less work.

you are right... i also have the Touring itch... there seems to be a huge trend now where people are buying up tourings to do m3 wagons. some of them seem like they are on the right path.. most are starting with the body mods first, who knows they might never make it to the drive train portion lol
    yeah. personally - and i LOVE the way the M3T concept looks that BMW did - i think it would be way easier to do a normal MTechII appearance (but do it correctly), and full M3 drivetrain. the full 'M3 Touring' look is a LOT of work. my car is ready for an S54 - i would elect to keep the stock getrag 6-speed that i have already, and since my car is a 2005 it means i have the minimum amount of wiring changes to do (literally ONE wire) - it makes the swap idea a lot easier to manage.

but unless my ZHP motor kicks the bucket, it ain't gonna happen under my ownership... i have no desire to be R&R'ing engines for a good long while.

i am really happy with how my Touring came out - if you saw it in person, it has the exact feel of a ZHP Touring, if they had made such a thing (well, they made 330i Touring M Sports for RoW, but none with the ZHP package) - real anthracite headliner/pillars/etc, black cube trim, etc. i wanted it to be as 'OEM+' as possible - which, LOL, as nate could tell you, it might be more on the '+' side of 'OEM+' - but aesthetically it's all there.
    peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

yep. or you can get the hard motorsport flares, and either paint them and do the rivet-on look, or have them molded in. that would look pretty cool, and be a lot less work.
    I've never seen those before. I like!

2004 Titansilber Metallic BMW 330i ZHP

yep. or you can get the hard motorsport flares, and either paint them and do the rivet-on look,
    Please, no! Do it right with OE M3 flares; the S54 sedan deserves nothing less!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Somebody with an S54 had fun tonight. Not going to say who but someone just had a lot of fun tonight. They’re on this page but not going to say...

--Trevor--
    Vancouver, BC

Page 1240 of 1475 FirstFirst ... 24074011401190123012381239124012411242125012901340 ... LastLast