Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1292 of 1475 FirstFirst ... 29279211921242128212901291129212931294130213421392 ... LastLast
Results 12,911 to 12,920 of 14749
    Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    Model 3s will never stop reminding me of that scene in The Matrix where Keanu’s mouth disappears during his interrogation by Mr. Smith

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I will never look at Teslas the same way ever again.

Trevor - what do you think of the Tesla? The acceleration is insane, and it’s quiet fast - the ZHP is a keeper though - it’s completely analog vs digital.

Name:  A9E2A30A-A51A-4650-A372-D5778363430E.jpeg
Views: 218
Size:  670.0 KB Name:  4560E334-5639-45A0-A0F4-F5A64BE69A62.jpeg
Views: 249
Size:  799.3 KB

The X6M was supposed to go when my reservation came up, but I’m not ready to get rid of it yet.
    2006 330Cic | Monaco Blue on Natural Brown | 6MT ZHP ZPP ZCP NAVI

Post your daily ZHP/BMW/MINI pics!

Quote Originally Posted by bandwagn View Post
    Trevor - what do you think of the Tesla? The acceleration is insane, and it’s quiet fast - the ZHP is a keeper though - it’s completely analog vs digital.
    Knowing that these are the really expensive Model 3s, they seem to be put together decently. I did notice some crinkling with the rear door seal at the bottom. Not sure if it’s a one of problem or a bad mold. The front seats are comfy and lots of cushion. Not quite the same feeling/firmness as a German performance seat. The back seat is totally opposite and I find that isn’t a good consistency. It’s as if they just designed it in last minute. But they do look nice and they seem comfy enough to be in for long trips.

Looking up in the back seat is what I love. If you own a convertible then maybe it’s not as much as a sensory expansion in my mind. Seeing everything under a slick shiny glass ceiling that molds to the shape of car is beautiful.

The front seat view is just as inviting. I’m sure it’ll take a while to get used to the only screen in the middle like a Toyota Prius/Yaris. It’s very responsive so that’s nice because most cars have a noticeable lag which makes the touch screen experience poorer than it should. It’s so simple up front that it’s just about boring. LOL. At least the sound system is really good!!

That’s all I could experience with the car. Since they are the first load to Vancouver, Canada and they are owned already I could test it. My friend gets the contract to work with Tesla because he’s really good at what he does. He did my car three years ago with XPEL and ceramic in between working with exotic cars often.

I’d lower the Model 3 and stance it. It’s way too high and narrow looking for its 350RWHP and around 400 torque? LOL

I’ve been in an S and X. And both feel super quick and punchy for their size. You’d never know how heavy they are by the way they accelerate and corner.

That’s what I think so far!!

Excuse my tires. I was off-roading in barely graded gravel for 1/2 mile before I got to my friend’s place.
    --Trevor--
    Vancouver, BC

Early morning bagel run.

nice - loving the gold wheels on OG.
    peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

Quote Originally Posted by slater View Post
    Thanks me too. It’s got crazy amounts of pollen on it right now. It looks more Phoenix gold than oxford green. When we get settled in the new house I’ll give it a good wash.

@bandwagn - I never noticed, is your ZHP vert Orient Blue? Also, nice stable!

Quote Originally Posted by Rovert View Post
    You failed. I was expecting an animated GIF.
    Here ya go:

Quote Originally Posted by joeybananaz18 View Post
    I will never look at Teslas the same way ever again.

Once you see it, you can never unsee it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rovert View Post
    Excuse my tires. I was off-roading in barely graded gravel for 1/2 mile before I got to my friend’s place.
    Your tires are not excused. Absolute filth. Get them off this clean forum.

Quote Originally Posted by slater View Post
    Major +1

Quote Originally Posted by joeybananaz18 View Post
    Thanks me too. It’s got crazy amounts of pollen on it right now. It looks more Phoenix gold than oxford green. When we get settled in the new house I’ll give it a good wash.

AKA Sneeze Nation

@bmwcurves - actually Monaco Blue since it's a 2006, but it's essentially the continuation of Orient Blue. BTW, I love how your Orient pops in your signature pic - that's how I want mine to look; in photos, I'm a bit jealous of Mystic, but I love the deep blue too
    2006 330Cic | Monaco Blue on Natural Brown | 6MT ZHP ZPP ZCP NAVI

Quote Originally Posted by bandwagn View Post
    @bmwcurves - actually Monaco Blue since it's a 2006, but it's essentially the continuation of Orient Blue. BTW, I love how your Orient pops in your signature pic - that's how I want mine to look; in photos, I'm a bit jealous of Mystic, but I love the deep blue too
    I just completely skipped reading your signature like a complete dolt, could have answered all of my questions

Monaco Blue is a gorgeous color. It's slightly different from Orient Blue but not enough to notice unless you have a keen eye. I actually have a shark fin antenna I'm contemplating putting on my car that's Monaco Blue.

My car does not look as good as my pic right now. I really need to have it paint corrected and then ceramic coated.

Mystic Blue has a special place in my heart, I really love the color, but I'd be hard pressed to trade my OB for Mystic.

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    I just completely skipped reading your signature like a complete dolt, could have answered all of my questions

Monaco Blue is a gorgeous color. It's slightly different from Orient Blue but not enough to notice unless you have a keen eye. I actually have a shark fin antenna I'm contemplating putting on my car that's Monaco Blue.

My car does not look as good as my pic right now. I really need to have it paint corrected and then ceramic coated.

Mystic Blue has a special place in my heart, I really love the color, but I'd be hard pressed to trade my OB for Mystic.
    I love Mystic and Orient so much (almost went to look at a Mystic sedan a few months before I started lighting up Peter’s inbox), but after driving a grey, silver, and bronze car my entire driving life, I needed something less subtle lol.

Actually, the last time anyone in my family had a car not white/silver/grey/bronze/black was in 1991.
    Emma - 2005 BMW 330ci ZHP 6MT Estorilblau Individual

Sportline 8s 18x8.5F - 18x9.5R | APEX ARC-8 18x8.5 Square | aFe Intake | 135i Brembo F/R Calipers | 26mm Front/20mm Rear Sway Bars | Z4 Mirror
    M3 Dead Pedal | Lexus ES300 Yellow Fog Light Retrofit | Koni Yellows/H&R Springs | Llumar CTX 40% | Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel & Boots

Awaiting Install: M3 Wing Mirrors

Page 1292 of 1475 FirstFirst ... 29279211921242128212901291129212931294130213421392 ... LastLast