Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1314 of 1475 FirstFirst ... 31481412141264130413121313131413151316132413641414 ... LastLast
Results 13,131 to 13,140 of 14749
    Quote Originally Posted by BCS_ZHP View Post
    John,
    Will look you up when we start coming down your way. My daughter doesn’t enter college until Fall 2020, at that point GiGi & I will be at every W&M home women’s soccer game, probably most away games too. I don’t have delusions that she’ll be a starter as a freshman but do expect her to see some playing time in most games. With the 2 older brothers, Lil Nik doesn’t give a crap about the size of her opponent, as a natural center defender she normally picks the biggest and/or fastest opponent’s scorer and says I got this one. She has an ID camp at W&M this coming Thursday-Saturday, GiGi will drive her to/from, I’m hanging back to install new brakes on my truck, and hopefully go boating too.
    Very cool, I know you guys are very proud.

Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
    You know I kilt that DSC before we even left the grid. That pic was before the guy in front of me slowed to 30mph in the next bank and had the car thinking we were tipping and lit up half the dash.

Bumpy and dangerous for novices, apparently. Had two cars meet the barriers.
    I should have come out to heckle you, i mean cheer you two on.
    Many more will meet the barriers in Oct when NASCAR runs it

YELKOS - Lake Norman, NC
    2006 330Ci ZHP, ZPP Vert. 6MT Mystic Blue / Grey Montana leather
    purchased 8/23/17 w/ 92,000

Current Stable

2014 Audi A6 Premium Plus (wife's ride)
    2005 Ford F-150 Lariat 4X4 (Daily Driver)
    2006 Acura MDX Touring (Daughter's college car)
    Deceased (Sold)
    2006 Audi A6
    1999 328I 5MT
    1998 528I AT

Quote Originally Posted by Yelkos View Post
    How was the ROVAL at CMS?
    First of all, it was bumpy as hell. There’s a huge dip at T1 into the infield, which isn’t ideal because there’s a concrete wall on the outside of that turn. There are actually a lot of concrete walls in the infield, and I admittedly was fairly uncomfortable in certain sections. The driving line through the infield isn’t super obvious, which really left it up to a lot of trial and error. There’s another huge dip right before the infield exit, which is off-camber and again there’s a concrete wall. The banking is unbelievably bumpy, I can’t imagine how that would feel at 190-200mph.

My diff gearing once again was annoying. Leaving the infield in second would’ve left me shifting immediately on the banking (not ideal), but taking it in third left me with my foot to the floor and not a lot happening (the option I used each lap). I was only able to get to ~115mph before the braking zone for the chicane.

The weirdest part is how useless your side mirrors are on the banking. The driver side shows nothing but the apron, and the passenger side just gives you a nice view of the sky.

All that’s to say it was interesting, and I’m glad to have driven it, but I will gladly be sticking to traditional road courses going forward. The exception being that I really want to drive the Rolex course at Daytona.

Here’s a couple pictures my pops took. I need to teach him how to use a real camera instead of his phone.

Coming out of 3a into 3b. Turn 3b is where the E92 ate it.

Coming down the back stretch approaching the chicane braking zone.

Emma - 2005 BMW 330ci ZHP 6MT Estorilblau Individual

Sportline 8s 18x8.5F - 18x9.5R | APEX ARC-8 18x8.5 Square | aFe Intake | 135i Brembo F/R Calipers | 26mm Front/20mm Rear Sway Bars | Z4 Mirror
    M3 Dead Pedal | Lexus ES300 Yellow Fog Light Retrofit | Koni Yellows/H&R Springs | Llumar CTX 40% | Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel & Boots

Awaiting Install: M3 Wing Mirrors

Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
    Living 2 fast 2 furious wit my celly out during the pace laps:
    You drop a V8 in that thing and been practicing turning left all day??
    --Trevor--
    Vancouver, BC

I'm jelly you got to drive the course when it was a bit darker out. I'd love to do a night drive but none of our events are nighttime.
    It's usually too bright and too hot out when I get to go. lol

Quote Originally Posted by 704sw View Post
    M I D E N G I N E
    M A S T E R R A C E

just kidding

Miata
    Is
    Always
    The
    Answer
    MR2 > Miata
    Why? Cuz I'm tired of seeing Miatas everywhere. LOL
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Wow! That's some crazy pictures from the track!!!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    I'm jelly you got to drive the course when it was a bit darker out. I'd love to do a night drive but none of our events are nighttime.
    When we started it was hot as balls. Our last run was at 8pm, and that was only because of the two wrecked cars; I think it was supposed to be a 7:20 final session. The M3 (which I’m thinking was actually Interlagos, not LMB) required an EV so cleanup was very slow. I’m glad it was darker though because (1) it was a cool experience, and (2) the tires were a lot less greasy. Greasy tires + concrete walls instead of runoff areas = occasionally clenched buttholes.

Also, I leveled out Nate’s picture to show the banking a little better. I can’t wrap my head around the fact Talladega is 9° steeper.

Emma - 2005 BMW 330ci ZHP 6MT Estorilblau Individual

Sportline 8s 18x8.5F - 18x9.5R | APEX ARC-8 18x8.5 Square | aFe Intake | 135i Brembo F/R Calipers | 26mm Front/20mm Rear Sway Bars | Z4 Mirror
    M3 Dead Pedal | Lexus ES300 Yellow Fog Light Retrofit | Koni Yellows/H&R Springs | Llumar CTX 40% | Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel & Boots

Awaiting Install: M3 Wing Mirrors

Quote Originally Posted by Rovert View Post
    You drop a V8 in that thing and been practicing turning left all day??

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    i got u fam

https://www.tracknightinamerica.com/...+ct&within=100

Quote Originally Posted by 704sw View Post
    Also, I leveled out Nate’s picture to show the banking a little better. I can’t wrap my head around the fact Talladega is 9° steeper.

Nice. I didn't even think of doing that. Here's another:

That is SO cool!
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    That is SO cool!
    We'll be doing at least one of the two track nights at CMP. Take a half day and drive up!

https://www.tracknightinamerica.com/locations/1984324

Page 1314 of 1475 FirstFirst ... 31481412141264130413121313131413151316132413641414 ... LastLast