Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1361 of 1475 FirstFirst ... 36186112611311135113591360136113621363137114111461 ... LastLast
Results 13,601 to 13,610 of 14749
    Quote Originally Posted by Rovert View Post

My car isn’t something I worship. It’s steel and plastic with wheels that happens to be pretty amazingly engineered to extract oodles of fun and memories with others which constantly has me awe that human beings produced such a vehicle. LOL.

Wow, this is so perfectly worded that I just can't even. I can't fathom parking my car for months on end because of this exact statement.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Hello Peeps.. good to see all your beautiful pics here..
    Slicktop AW 6spd Naturbraun

Wednesday's ice show!
    Name:  IMG_3878 (1).jpg
Views: 518
Size:  1.16 MB

Cool.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Where I live they don’t use corrosive stuff. It’s a more friendly fluid that is sprayed onto the ground. My ZHP survived 8 years of outdoor life and had no issues so I don’t have any doubts this M is fine. Doing the subframe deal, I know there is no rust and protection from the elements was mitigated a bit more. Sure it can still happen though and I’m fine with it.

My car isn’t something I worship. It’s steel and plastic with wheels that happens to be pretty amazingly engineered to extract oodles of fun and memories with others which constantly has me awe that human beings produced such a vehicle. LOL.

Anything could happen to it while I share my car on the roads with others like my former ZHP. My friend hurt his back and couldn’t drive his manual ZHP anymore so it was sold to be never enjoyed by him again. I don’t ever want to hold back experiences that I or others will have with this car because I never know what the future has in store for me. Besides if the vehicle is lost to Mother Nature or a series of unfortunate events, I just know another chapter is waiting to be started and other cars I have not experienced are waiting to be discovered.

To be honest my ZHP has stolen my heart more than the car I drive now. There is just something so “unspecial” about that car that I miss! Haha. Probably that it was like a surgeon’s scalpel and totally precise. The M is also a scalpel, but handled by a less mature surgeon which is always egging me to hurt myself when I drive it. LOL...Some kind of love/hate relationship!

This may hurt more but I plugged all her holes. Even the wheels got packed from sooooo much sideways last night.

Word man I get it. We are all from different places in regards to our cars and we each approach them differently with regard to value and use.

Thanks for taking the time to give an explanation

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
    2003 ZHP 332i | S54 6 speed
    2002 ZHP Touring | M54 6 Speed

Quote Originally Posted by nextelbuddy View Post
    Word man I get it. We are all from different places in regards to our cars and we each approach them differently with regard to value and use.

Thanks for taking the time to give an explanation
    After getting my dad's 535d professionally soaped up and cleaned...he's never driven it since he got back from out of town and now its cleanliness has wrapped the car in spotless handcuffs...LOL I'm sure once it gets some dirt on it, he'll be back to his normal self. At least right now I've been able to do a lot of European coding to the car so it can do things that North Americans wish to have!

I just pressure sprayed my car today at the wand wash for $2 so it's shiny'ish again and waiting for the next mud puddle to splash in. But luckily it's not so clean I avoid dirty roads like I did my dad's 535d when I drove it back from being cleaned. hahahaha
    --Trevor--
    Vancouver, BC

After getting my dad's 535d professionally soaped up and cleaned...he's never driven it since he got back from out of town and now its cleanliness has wrapped the car in spotless handcuffs...LOL I'm sure once it gets some dirt on it, he'll be back to his normal self. At least right now I've been able to do a lot of European coding to the car so it can do things that North Americans wish to have!

I just pressure sprayed my car today at the wand wash for $2 so it's shiny'ish again and waiting for the next mud puddle to splash in. But luckily it's not so clean I avoid dirty roads like I did my dad's 535d when I drove it back from being cleaned. hahahaha
    I just did the same on my daily. I haven't washed my wagon in probably a month easy. Finally just broke out the pressure washer today and rinsed it down.

took some updated pictures with the new Wheels yesterday this was before the wash.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
    2003 ZHP 332i | S54 6 speed
    2002 ZHP Touring | M54 6 Speed

'21 M2 Competition
    '08 Z4 M Coupé
    '19 Golf R

You guys all live in places that are too clean. Life in Canada is a bit different.

--Trevor--
    Vancouver, BC

Oh, boy !
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

Page 1361 of 1475 FirstFirst ... 36186112611311135113591360136113621363137114111461 ... LastLast