Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1459 of 1475 FirstFirst ... 459959135914091449145714581459146014611469 ... LastLast
Results 14,581 to 14,590 of 14749
    Looks great! For some reason I thought you had a sedan.

Quote Originally Posted by papa_g View Post
    Redding, CA
    On my way to San Diego for my next clinical rotation.
    What's the rotation?

Post your daily ZHP/BMW/MINI pics!

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    Looks great! For some reason I thought you had a sedan.

What's the rotation?
    Ty sir.
    Pediatrics in a private clinic. I’m actuallly gonna leave the zhp in SD since I will have2 more rotations here later in the year. Will drive it back to Seattle in feb or March

30mpg on the dot for the trip! Not bad eh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~ 2005 330ci ZHP Silbergrau | Black cube | Leather ~
    Current Mods: Akebono brake pads, Bilstein B4 Rear Shocks, Beisan Systems VANOS Rebuild, G.A.S. DISA O-ring, Morimoto fog lights, StopTech SS brake lines, Subwoofer tennis ball mod, Switchback Angel Eyes (turn signal), Zimmermann drilled rotors.
    My project thread ---> http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...into-a-reality

Ty sir.
    Pediatrics in a private clinic. I’m actuallly gonna leave the zhp in SD since I will have2 more rotations here later in the year. Will drive it back to Seattle in feb or March
    Nice! Sub-I?

No, I’m in PA school so we just broadly call it our “clinical year” haha

Current Mods: Akebono brake pads, Bilstein B4 Rear Shocks, Beisan Systems VANOS Rebuild, G.A.S. DISA O-ring, Morimoto fog lights, StopTech SS brake lines, Subwoofer tennis ball mod, Switchback Angel Eyes (turn signal), Zimmermann drilled rotors.

No, I’m in PA school so we just broadly call it our “clinical year” haha
    That's great! I honestly considered PA school. I envy PA's relatively ease of switching specialties if they get bored of what they do when they practice.

Did someone say medicine??

I'm a 3rd year family medicine resident!

2004 Titansilber Metallic BMW 330i ZHP

Yeah, that was a big plus when I was making my decision, but honestly, not many PAs switch specialties. The trick is, if you want to switch, going to something at least somewhat comparable, like IM to cardiology, or maybe one procedural specialty to another.
    @JPMo that’s awesome! I’ve been doing a lot of my rotations at teaching hospitals, and I love being around residents. Especially love joining didactic sessions hosted by the chiefs. Very empowering.

Quote Originally Posted by JPMo View Post
    Did someone say medicine??

I'm a 3rd year family medicine resident!
    I knew you were in medicine, I forgot you were that far along in your training! Family medicine sounds fun, are you doing fellowship?

Yeah, that was a big plus when I was making my decision, but honestly, not many PAs switch specialties. The trick is, if you want to switch, going to something at least somewhat comparable, like IM to cardiology, or maybe one procedural specialty to another.
    @JPMo that’s awesome! I’ve been doing a lot of my rotations at teaching hospitals, and I love being around residents. Especially love joining didactic sessions hosted by the chiefs. Very empowering.
    Nice, well enjoy! It's nice that we have some med folks on here

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    I knew you were in medicine, I forgot you were that far along in your training! Family medicine sounds fun, are you doing fellowship?

Nice, well enjoy! It's nice that we have some med folks on here
    No fellowship for me. I'm not sure there's anything I feel so strongly about that I would be willing to do more training but I've dabbled at the thought of hospice/palliative medicine. Also we're somewhat limited on our fellowship options compared to our IM counterparts so the exciting things like GI or critical care aren't really options for us.

Above all, I'm ready to finally start living a normal life and get a decent check. I've been at this since 18 and I just turned 31.

2004 Titansilber Metallic BMW 330i ZHP

Quote Originally Posted by JPMo View Post
    No fellowship for me. I'm not sure there's anything I feel so strongly about that I would be willing to do more training but I've dabbled at the thought of hospice/palliative medicine. Also we're somewhat limited on our fellowship options compared to our IM counterparts so the exciting things like GI or critical care aren't really options for us.

Above all, I'm ready to finally start living a normal life and get a decent check. I've been at this since 18 and I just turned 31.
    Yeah, when I did my Family Medicine clerkship I learned that there are fewer options that I had imagined for Family Medicine in terms of fellowship, but the flipside is that's kind of nice that there isn't necessarily the expectation or need. A friend of mine finished her palliative fellowship for pediatrics, but there aren't ANY jobs for her in the area she wants to live so she's just being a generalist.

And I hear that about wanting some attending status / perks - I'm applying into residency this year and I'm 31. Long road ahead haha. Congrats on almost being done!

Page 1459 of 1475 FirstFirst ... 459959135914091449145714581459146014611469 ... LastLast