Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 651 of 1475 FirstFirst ... 1515516016416496506516526536617017511151 ... LastLast
Results 6,501 to 6,510 of 14749
    My insomnia struck around 2am so I decided to take the time and snap some photos while the town was asleep. Even got tailed by a curious cop after taking some shots. I know most of the cops here so I wish he would have just pulled me over and asked what I was up to instead of following me for a few blocks lol. Could have had a nice early morning chat. Oh well. I'm at my favorite diner grabbing breakfast so I'll post the shots up when I get home.

AFE stage 1 CAI, Silicone Stett Intake Boots, AA Headers and Exhaust, AA Tune, Cat Delete, Hicon GT Adjustable Coilovers, Quaife Helical LSD, EVO 3 SS Kit, UUC Organic Clutch w/ UUC LW Flywheel, GTR rep carbon fiber hood, CSL rep carbon fiber trunk, CDV delete, CP Forged Pistons & SP Forged Con Rods, MotoZ projector headlights, Sony bluetooth/touch nav, & lots of love
    -Ben

Quote Originally Posted by Pip View Post
    S54 with new gaskets! Sexy

Nice how's she running?

GoingHAM mobile
    Call me Seth
    CURRENT: 2016 Long Beach Blue BMW /// M2
    RETIRED: ‘15 F22 M235i | '08 E90 M3 DCT "GoinHAM3" | '04 E46 M3 6MT "WEGOHAM"
    '04 330i ZHP | '11 E82 135i | '08 E90 328xi | 07 E91 328xi SportWagon

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    If I wore panties, I'd be dropping them right now.

Quote Originally Posted by UdubBadger View Post
    Nice how's she running?

GoingHAM mobile
    As far as I know great but I haven't driven her since I did the maintenance because I found the other oil leak. I'm just trying to keep the oil in the pan so it doesn't leak. I drive it every week maybe a couple hours but that'll increase once I fix this issue.

It has been extremely nice to just hop in the auto and drive to work or around town and not have to worry about things although it isn't as comfortable as the BMW which is funny to think about.

Ride comfort:
    Merc > BMW

Seats:
    BMW > merc

Stereo:
    BMW > merc

Air con/heater:
    BMW > merc (w211 had issues with bad evap design so I don't use it until I can clean it)

Just drive don't care factor:
    Merc > BMW

Nice pics Stuart, Sean.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

I still need to work on using my camera's light settings effectively. But here's the shots form this morning. Some of them anyways.

[IMG]DSC06081 by katsujinken03, on Flickr[/IMG]

[IMG]DSC06068 by katsujinken03, on Flickr[/IMG]

[IMG]DSC06092 by katsujinken03, on Flickr[/IMG]

AFE stage 1 CAI, Silicone Stett Intake Boots, AA Headers and Exhaust, AA Tune, Cat Delete, Hicon GT Adjustable Coilovers, Quaife Helical LSD, EVO 3 SS Kit, UUC Organic Clutch w/ UUC LW Flywheel, GTR rep carbon fiber hood, CSL rep carbon fiber trunk, CDV delete, CP Forged Pistons & SP Forged Con Rods, MotoZ projector headlights, Sony bluetooth/touch nav, & lots of love
    -Ben

Quote Originally Posted by Fenrir View Post
    I still need to work on using my camera's light settings effectively. But here's the shots form this morning. Some of them anyways.

[IMG]DSC06081 by katsujinken03, on Flickr[/IMG]
    I like this one. What type of camera do you shoot on? Do you use a tripod?
    Hi, I'm John, and I miss my 6MT Alcantara baby! | 2003 Orient Blue 330i ZHP
    Had: ARC8's | Poly Bushings | Koni Yellows | Perf Brakes | TMS Subframe | Hotchkiss | LOVE!

Quote Originally Posted by johnrando View Post
    Did you guys post in the "lowest temp in your car thread"?

Also, Alexandre, what's the deal... is that a permanent set up or a mobile photo radar? If mobile, what kind of setup? Just curious. CA requires front plates so interesting that they took a pic of the car rear. Guess that's more guaranteed to have a plate.
    Permanent setup. Everyone knows it's there but they generally tolerate up to 100 km/h in that area and I was going 92. Probably needed to round up the end of year books...

There are no front plates in Quebec - so all photo radars are oriented to take pics of the rear.
    Alex'16 Melbourne Red 328d Touring
    M Sport + M Performance Package

Gone, but not forgotten: '03 Imola Red 330i ZHP - 6MT

Quote Originally Posted by OtterEffect View Post
    I like this one. What type of camera do you shoot on? Do you use a tripod?
    A Sony DSC-HX1. I have needed a tripod for some time. It's on my to do list for camera tools.

-Ben

Quote Originally Posted by Fenrir View Post
    A Sony DSC-HX1. I have needed a tripod for some time. It's on my to do list for camera tools.
    Get that thing on a tripod! You won't regret it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hi, I'm John, and I miss my 6MT Alcantara baby! | 2003 Orient Blue 330i ZHP
    Had: ARC8's | Poly Bushings | Koni Yellows | Perf Brakes | TMS Subframe | Hotchkiss | LOVE!

Quote Originally Posted by OtterEffect View Post
    Get that thing on a tripod! You won't regret it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lol will do

-Ben

Page 651 of 1475 FirstFirst ... 1515516016416496506516526536617017511151 ... LastLast