Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Got my new car babe!

2004 330ci zhp with 75000 miles . Car is a beauty, went to New York to pick it up. Pics will be up soon. Driving it back, had a little problem (shocking?). Anyway if anyone can help me with any of these informations, I would be very happy, like really happy.

1) I need a taillight led for 2004 330ci zhp because one of them is blurry and has water in it. It's the driver side one. Anyone is selling one or I guess a pair?

2) When I'm about to start my car, it says "-3225 miles inspection" does that mean I should of done my normal inspection with fluid changing 3225 miles ago?

3) Steering is a little loose on the Highway...but fine on roads...whats the issue? is it part of the car?

4) Near the oil filter, on the right side, there is another device that is dripping a little oil that runs down to the bottom of the car. How serious is that? I heard this problem is fairly common.

5) Does anybody know of a good shop I can do my repairs and service on my BMW for cheaper thn a BMW dealership?

6) In the zhp bumper, the fog lights are covered. However one of them in my car isn't covered at all. Anyone have this piece to sell, or how can I find the part number for it?

7) I'm planning on putting Halo rings in my headlights, I have done my research on all of them, so Im guessing the orion v2 is the best one, right?

That's enough question for today , I really want to care of this car and baby it. If anyone want to help me out, I can pm them my number. Thanks again guys.

Welcome to the site. What part of the country are you in?

I'm in Dedham, MA

spencers Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Grex101 View Post
    2) When I'm about to start my car, it says "-3225 miles inspection" does that mean I should of done my normal inspection with fluid changing 3225 miles ago?
    Yep!

they're called angel eyes and overwhelming majority of users think that orion v2 predators or eas auroras are best ones in the market but both are priced significantly higher than say khola

Did you have a pre purchase inspection done on it before picking it up? did you test drive it? you should have noticed the oil leak and the steering problem,

Steering should be tighter at hwy speeds and loosen up during slow speeds - you might need to describe it more in detail.

I'd fix mechanical/important stuff before beautifying the car - get the oil and steering problem sorted out 1st, then you can see about other stuff.
    also, on coupes, headlights need to be baked and taken apart to install Angel eyes/halos.

Search here for a reputed independent BMW shop in your area:
    http://www.bimmershops.com/
    2005 AW ZHP Coupe. CW, Alcantara, Leather st. wheel, HK, Xenons, Step, Dinan chip & air box, USASpec, Sprint Booster

Ok i'm going with orion thn.

I did Washburn...the price was lowered because of that. As for the steering wheel issue, we did not go on the highway.

I did Washburn...the price was lowered because of that. As for the steering wheel issue, we did not go on the highway.
    oh ok...I only commented on the highway speeds because you said this; i might have misunderstood something though:
    3) Steering is a little loose on the Highway...but fine on roads...whats the issue? is it part of the car?.
    2005 AW ZHP Coupe. CW, Alcantara, Leather st. wheel, HK, Xenons, Step, Dinan chip & air box, USASpec, Sprint Booster

Yea at high speed it is very light...more like effortless to make turns.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast